𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: 𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨

The vibe of the dimly lit hall was eerily silent. Nothing but the faint clicks and twists of chords and wiring could be heard. A human clad in a milky white suit tampered away at an opening in the wall where the wiring needed to be repaired as she was tasked to. 

Y/N's palms began to sweat as the silent air began to feel thicker than ever. Her name floated above her head, visible to others in white text.

"Dead body reported! Emergency meeting! All onboard the Skeld please report to the cafeteria immediately!" A voice suddenly boomed over the loudspeakers of the spaceship as red lights began to flicker and sirens began to blare loudly. Y/N suddenly jumped back, surprised by the alarms.

She sighed and began to commute down the hall towards the cafeteria, where the last few survivors sat at the round table. She took her seat on a cold, metal stool as she scanned her surroundings. 

Multiple of the seats were unoccupied, as their previous occupants were either killed by the imposters, or unjustly thrown off the ship due to the crewmates' suspicions.

Only three other seats remained occupied, and Y/N knew that only one of them was innocent. The only ones left wore suits of blue, grey, and lime. 

In front of everyone was a flat screen, where they would vote who they should eject from the ship next. Each crewmate wore varied expressions on their faces. Despite the fact, each of them was difficult to read.

Blue let out a distressed sigh and massaged his temple. "Pink's dead. I found her body by the reactor." He crossed his arms and looked away. "Two of you have to be the imposters. Do you guys have anything to say?"

Grey rolled her eyes and blew some hair away from her face. "How do we even know that it's not you and you didn't just self-report?" 

Lime nodded tentatively. "Whichever one of you is the other crewmate, we have to vote wisely, or else the game's over."

Y/N sensed that it was her turn to speak up. "I was in the hall by the reactor... I don't think it will make me any less suspectable, but I can guarantee you, I'm innocent." She pleaded, studying their eyes. The other three narrowed their eyes, some of them even huffing.

Grey tightened her lips. "Forget less suspicious, it's making you more suspicious if anything." Blue and Lime glanced at each other and nodded slowly. 

"Yeah, you've been awfully silent this time around, haven't you?" Lime raised an eyebrow. Y/N's eyes widened. "You guys aren't actually planning on voting me out, are you?"