𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙙

"Guys, she's finally waking up

"Thank goodness, she isn't dead."

"Given the circumstances, I'd actually say we're all as good as dead!"

Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open at the noise of familiar voices surrounding her. She was lying down on a hard, cold floor. Y/N quickly shot upwards and propped herself up on her elbows. She tilted her head, unfamiliar with her surroundings.

Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai knelt at her sides, gazing at her in concern. However, they were no longer in their hoodies, T-shirts, and jeans. Yeonjun wore a thick, padded zip-up suit in a deep shade of purple. Soobin wore a similar suit but in a shade of bright cyan. Beomgyu wore a suit in a comforting shade of chocolate. Kai's suit was a bright yellow, while Taehyun was clad in a blood-red suit.

Y/N looked down at her own suit, which was in fresh titanium white. She blinked several times, trying to grasp the situation. "What... What happened to us?" The last thing she remembered, they were trying to play Among Us in Beomgyu's living room with his older brother, Taehyung, and his friends. And the next thing she knew, they were glitching away into thin air.

They were now clad in suits and in a familiar room with grey walls and seats equipped with safety bars lined the borders of the small room. A closed set of tall, metal doors sat at an end of the room. The room constantly vibrated ever so slightly, as if it were in motion somehow. Another group of people in different colored suits were hurdled, conversing among themselves on the other side of the room.

Y/N's thoughts began to click together. The strange room, the suits, everything was so familiar, yet she couldn't put her finger on it. Y/N widened her eyes, her pupils as wide as saucers, and sent a palm flying to her mouth. She frantically looked at her friends, who cluelessly stared back at her.

"Guys, are we...?" She gulped anxiously and attempted to finish her sentence. "Are we in" "the game?" Yeonjun interrupted her. "Yup. We've somehow gotten sucked into Among Us. We aren't sure what's happening next though, since we're still stuck in the waiting room." Soobin sighed. "Hard to believe isn't it?" Y/N failed to form words, her tongue going dry.

Taehyun looked away. "This explains it. I have a feeling that this is why so many young people have been going missing lately." Kai looked at his shoes, holding back his tears. Beomgyu didn't say a word, his face was as pale as paper.

Suddenly, Taehyung walked up and knelt down, placing a hand on Beomgyu's shoulder. "Are you kids alright?" He wore a suit of deep green, the shade of Evergreen trees that stay green all year long. They all silently nodded back, not knowing what to say. Y/N dusted her knees off, as the other players began to gather around.