𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"Another mysterious set of 13 teenagers and young adults went missing this week. The teenage victims include Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, Kamal Huening Kai, and Y/N. The young adults are Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook.  Anyone that has any information about their unknown whereabouts, please report to the Seoul Police Department immediately."

A dark-haired teenage boy reached over from the backseat of his car, changing the radio station after hearing the news. Heeseung widened his eyes, tightening his grip on his backpack.

He was on his way to school when he decided to tune into his local radio station.  A few of his classmates were included in the list of victims. He shuddered as he closed his eyes, silently praying for their safety.

"Heeseung, is there anything wrong?" His mother questioned over her shoulder from the driver's seat, keeping her eyes on the road.

He hesitantly nodded, not wanting to talk about it. "Yeah, everything's fine." His mother continued to drive in silence, not wanting to push the boy any further.

Heeseung rested his head on the car window, watching the bustling Tuesday morning streets pass by as he neared his school. The car slowed down, coming to halt in front of the tall, crowded, brick building.

"Alright, have a nice day! Be careful, son." His mother warned as he pushed the door open, promptly slamming it shut behind him.

He spotted his friends in the grassy school courtyard, standing in a group of six, waiting for the bell to ring. "Heeseung!" His friend Jake called out to him, waving at him as he trudged over.

"Wow, you're here before the bell for once!" Sunghoon joked, slapping his back.

"As if you weren't late three times in a row last week." Jungwon rolled his eyes at Sunghoon teasingly.

"Anyways, have you guys started Mr. Lee's big project yet? I still can't believe it's worth 60% of our grades..." A black-haired boy groaned as another friend wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"Wow, Jay, I haven't even thought about it since yesterday! I was barely paying attention so I'm screwed." Sunoo giggled.

"Hey guys, we still have, like, twenty minutes left till the bell rings," Niki spoke up, glancing at the others.

"Yeah what are we even doing here?" Sunghoon pulled his phone out. Heeseung shrugged, pulling his phone out as well.

"Do you guys wanna play Among Us or something?"

𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙨- 𝘼 𝘽𝙏𝙓𝙏 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙞-𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 🎉