𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3: 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚

"Oh, crap..." Y/N felt her eyes begin to water. She prayed and hoped that it wasn't real. The female automated voice continued to boom in the air. "Dead body reported! Emergency meeting! All onboard the Skeld please report to the cafeteria immediately!" She knew that she would be forced to witness a few deaths, but she didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

Her palms felt cold and clammy as she fearfully trudged to the cafeteria. This was a sign that the game had just begun, for real. She took a deep breath as she stopped at the sliding doors that would lead her into the cafeteria, where only eleven others waited for her.

She mentally prepared herself, dreadfully pressing a button to open the door. She crossed her fingers, hoping that her friends were safe and that she would see their purple, cyan, red, brown, and yellow suits when the doors opened. As the doors slid open she scanned the room.

Y/N spotted purple, yellow, brown, and red. Her breath hitched as she frantically turned her head, looking for Soobin in his cyan suit. She did another count of people in the room. Twelve, including herself. She collapsed onto a chair, holding her head in her hands in grief.

Yeonjun sat at his chair as solid as rock, not moving a single muscle. At first look, he seemed emotionless. No, he was simply stunned, far too shocked, and depressed to even react. He failed to believe it had been less than a day since they joked and played around together. Yeonjun didn't want to swallow the fact that he was no longer alive.

On the other side, Beomgyu and Kai stood together by the table, shaking in each other's arms. Their faces were red, tears streaming down their faces in grief. Taehyun sat beside them, in a similar state. The older boys watched them in pity, not yet knowing the feeling of grief after losing someone they cared about in this cruel game.

Taehyung stood up and sympathetically rubbed his younger brother's back as Beomgyu sobbed. "M-Me and Kai, we- we were heading b-back to Electrical after we heard the sh-shot. S-Soobin..." His voice broke and shook with pain. "He's d-dead..." He sniffled, collapsing into his older brother's arms as Kai sought Taehyun for comfort.

"We're sorry for your loss... But did you see anything suspicious?" Yoongi asked, trying to be as gentle as possible. Kai swallowed the lump in his throat. He shakily lifted his finger and pointed it towards Jimin in his lime suit. "We saw him in a rush to get to Electrical, just a few seconds before the imposter sabotaged the lights." He accused.

Beomgyu wiped his tears, narrowing his eyes at Jimin who began to shake his head vigorously. "And a few moments later, Soobin was killed. There's no other way..." Jimin slammed his hands down against the cold metal table. "It wasn't me I swear! I left the moment I was done with my task! You've got to believe me!"

Taehyung shamefully looked away, as Jimin's friends refused to speak. "I'm not sure who I can trust anymore..." Jungkook leaned against a wall, poking his tongue through the inside of his cheek. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm voting lime." Beomgyu began to tap at his armpad, clicking on the lime icon to vote him out.