─ 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 & 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

A
VIPER
WITH
A
VICE,
OH
MY
!!

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

         ──── EADAZ VIOTTOVA is aware that Ketterdam isn't the kind of place you run to when trying to escape your past.

         It's the kind of place you run from.

         Chock full of criminals, feuding rivals, and ill mannered men, it's not a place for a helpless woman, as she's often been told. It's a place where people the likes of her get stuck in, fed off of, then tossed away when she's no longer needed.

          But Ead is no helpless damsel. She's got a lot hidden under the cloak she wears like a second skin, years of training and a power she's not so keen on letting anyone know about, as well as a fair assortment of weapons that could instill fear in any man.

         In the five years she's been slithering through the city's cracked roads, and grime ridden alleys, she's earned the name the Viper, best known for her alluring gaze that drew the attention of any gender with eyes that promised warmth and comfort, only to surprise you when she bit with venom laced fangs. It's said through Ketterdam that the Viper has no weaknesses or family, no liabilities or vices. No heart. Unfortuantely, that is not true in the slightest.

         Eadaz has a heart, however much she hates it, and it only beats for Kaz Brekker.

         From the moment she laid eyes on him in the Crow Club, to the second he ignored her greeting she knew she was smitten. She has no idea why, either. He was notorious, the leader of the Dregs, the bastard of the barrel, Dirtyhands. He was known to be vile and cruel, emotionless and willing to do anything if the price was high enough. He wasn't the perfect sandy haired prince her mother always described, the one she'd begged her to fall for. No, Kaz was the opposite.

         And yet there she was, aiding him and his crows from the shadows, making sure that no one dared to lay their hands on him because she knew he didn't like to be touched. Punishing those who tried.

         And despite his keen eye and incredible intuition, Kaz never seemed to notice Ead or her hidden aid.

         Until one day he did, but it didn't go the way she'd always imagined.

𖠁𐂃𖠁

OR !!

𖠁𐂃𖠁

         ──── in which eadaz viottova has been the unnoticed hand of kaz brekker for many years and never expected anything in return, but suddenly he sees his shadow and decides it's time she comes out to play

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽;

zoë kravitz

as

Eadaz Viottova

"You're not as scary as you think, bastard."

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

freddy carter

as

Kaz Brekker

"You say this as if I didn't have my cane against your throat."

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

as well as

amita suman as inej ghafa
kit young as jesper fahey

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

  you have... feelings for me?

unfortunately. it's like having a terminal illness. i've tried looking for a cure, but it's a futile affair.

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

A
CROW
WITH
A
HEART,
WHO
KNEW
?!

━━━━𖠁𐂃𖠁━━━━

©-ramonaflowers

[may 31, 2021–??]