CHAPTER 7: THE NEW LEADER (EDITED)

Months went by smoothly for the five first-year students. They manage to gain respect from the other students since almost all of them have a position on the school council.

Hadrian manage to control his wandless magic skills and this helps him in his dueling classes in defense against the dark arts.

Time skip

Summer is over Hadrian along with Hermione, Cedric, Neville, and Luna stayed in Ilvermorny dormitories for the rest of the summer since their parents are in England. They spend the whole summer reading in the library sometimes in the restricted area, yes the librarian permitted them to enter the restricted area.

Also, the seventh-year prefect from Wampus and also the leader of the ilvermorny school council just graduated 3 weeks ago and Hadrian is very excited to be the new ilvermorny school council leader. If it happens then he will be the first second-year student who became leader ilvermorny school council in history. He already has the title of a first-year student who became an assistant leader in the Ilvermorny school council in history in his first year.

Time skip present.

Everyone gathered in the great hall and the first-year students were already sorted. It's time for the headmaster to introduce Hadrian as the new school council leader.
" Attention everyone" headmaster Luther Jackston started.

" Greetings first-year students I am professor Luther Jackston the headmaster of the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and I am reminding you that wandering outside the castle is completely prohibited Don't ask why. The curfew will start at eleven thirty at night and ends at four o'clock in the morning. Now I have something important to announce as some of you already know that former school council leader Justin Easterluck just graduated from his seventh year and now living his normal life in the outside world. And because of that, we need to oppose a new leader! So as part of the ilvermorny's school council's law and policies, the assistant leader will take over the post." Luther stated. For those who already know who will be the new leader, they look at Hadrian's direction and smile.

" Let me call our new leader of the ilvermorny school council..... Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy!!!" Headmaster Luther finished. Hadrian stood up as the other students clap so loud and celebrate. When Hadrian reaches the front and stands beside the headmaster Hermione and his other friends stood up and walk closer to the stage and bent on one knee and bow and the other students replicated their actions.

The other professors especially the headmaster were shocked they never saw pureblood and half-blood students bent on one knee cause they thought they think they were superior but to see this- was another thing.

" Our queen deserves all the respect in this world." Professor Sherlock thought to himself. He went closer to Hadrian and kiss Hadrian's left hand. The headmaster is so confused. he has many questions running in his mind right now but a wrong question slipped on his mouth.
" Do you have any speech, Mr. Malfoy?" Luther ask.

" Thanks for reminding me headmaster" Hadrian answered with an innocent face." For all of us who are here right now. I will do my very best to rule the council fairly and with nothing but honesty. And ilvermorny will bring back its glory!!" Hadrian said shouting the last part of his speech. " For ILVERMORNY'S GLORY," Someone shouted from the crowd and repeated by the others.

" This will be fun," Hadrian thought to himself.

After that night ilvermorny is now in Hadrian's hand. He wouldn't do any idiotic moves against the school, he loves ilvermorny. This school gave him comfort, brought many nice and loyal friends to him, and played a huge part in his success.

Hermione becomes the new assistant leader of the council and Cedric claim the Thunderbird representative post while Luna and Neville remain in their position.

Four weeks after that night Hadrian found himself holding a letter from his father while he was in the great hall with his friends.

DEAR HADRIAN

Son, how are you doing there? I saw the news in the daily prophet about your new title: the new leader of Ilvermorny's school council is a second-year student. I hope you're doing great. I just want to inform you that the dark lord is coming back and wanted to see you I think it's the perfect time for you to make some allies.

Love Lucius.

" Perfect!" He thought to himself not making any move to gain his friend's attention.

The tri wizarding tournament is approaching and ilvermorny will host the event. He will start his plan when the two schools arrive.