CHAPTER 19: LETTERS

WELL GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG ENOUGH. THE REASON IS I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA RIGHT NOW AND I'M STUDYING FOR MY O.W.L I MEAN EXAMS

SAMHAIN AHEAD:^)

AUTHOR'S POV

Hadrian is sitting in his bed his back is resting in the bed's headboard. He was reading a book intitled FANTASTIC BEAST AND WHERE TO FIND THEM BY: NEWTON ARTEMIS FIDO SCAMANDER. That he accidentally pick from the library. He completely lost his track of time that he forgot how long is he staying in hogwarts. He look at the calendar and see that its almost november and Samhain is approaching.

He thought that he stayed enough so its time to execute his plan. He grab a self refiling ink and an instant quill and a piece of parchment. He wrote:

Dear Cedric,Luna,Neville

Hi guys me and hermione missed you so much how are you doing back there i hope you're doing great hogwarts is awesome although they have some different tradition here but we do enjoy here i also find a new recruits for the order.

Now. I want you to pack your things and ready your transfer paper i will write to the head master to inform about your departure i think its time for you to go here amd be with us i think Samhain is the best time to transfer good luck!.

Sincerely yours
HADRIAN NARCISSA MALFOY.

Hadrian put the parchment to a special envelope and he addressed the letter to ilvermorny and put Neville ,Luna
and Cedric's name on it. Then the letter floated then disappear.

ILVERMORNY.
CEDRIC'S POV.

Me luna and Neville are in Library reviewing for our monthly test. Luna and Neville are talking arguing to be specific when a light twinkle and leave a letter addressed to us.

" What is it? Where it came from?" Neville ask.

" From hadrian" i said opening the letter we read the letter.
We got excited finally we're gonna be with hadrian and Hermione again!

" I'll go pack our things he said he already sent a letter to the head master right.?" Luna said.

Neville amd i nodded then she went to our dorm.

Going to the head master's office we found pur selves in a close big door we knock then it opened." Come in kids." We heard professor jackston said." Professor hadrian told us that he already sent you a letter?" Neville said. " So we assume that you already have our transfer paper?" I added. " Oh yes yes here . Here's your paper just sign this as a proof that your leaving the school." He said with a grand fatherly tone." Well thanks professor we will miss you." We said as we sign the documents." Farewell good boy Cedric,Neville Luna" he said then wave good bye.

We went to wizarding port station and buy our ticket back to the wizarding england port station.

When we enter our enchanted room inside the ship we put our bag beside our beds then a new letter pop up and again it came from Hadrian.

"Hey guys look hadrian sent us another letter!" I shouted Luna is in the kitchen while Neville is in the bathroom brushing his teeth. They both rush and walk through the sala/ living room Luna is holding a snack while Neville is drying his hair.

"Open it" neville said and i did so, it read:

DEAR CEDRIC, LUNA, NEVILLE.

DONT WORRY ON YOUR ARRIVAL FATHER WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE ENGLAND SEA PORT AND HE WILL BRING YOU HERE AT HOGWARTS.

LOVE YOU GUYS!.

SINCERELY YOURS HADRIAN.

"Well finally we'll be able to meet mr. Malfoy" Neville said.
" Good so late night study?" Luna ask. We both nod and then we began to read our books as usual im reading spell crafting luna is reading ability of the seers, and neville is reading his " book of poisonous plant and how to prevent getting infected."

We spent two hours reading and talking about something before we decide to sleep i rested my body in my bed and mumble:

" We have along day ahead".