CHAPTER 20: SOULMATES AND ENGLAND

AUTHOR'S POV

Cedric woke up 6:27 am and see Luna and Neville still sleeping so he decided to went to the kitchen and he did so he make a tea and spent time looking at the window. He missed hadrian so much.

Yes he liked Hadrian since he first sew him but didn't attempt to make the first move because he knew to him self that its complicated first he is the dark lord's soul mate second he didn't know if hadrian feel the same thing for him so he decided to move on.

Back in their first month as third year students.

Cedric along with others gathered in the great hall and headmaster jackston announced that the third year students will have their inheritance that night. Many are excited including Luna and Cedric while some are nervous like Neville. Parchment appeared in their table and quills and daggers appeared beside it.

Then the headmaster instructed them how to do it. "Cut your index finger and drop the blood in the ink bowl and then use the quill to write your full name in the parchment." He instructed and the students did so.

Cedric drop his own blood in the ink bowl and use the blood as the ink of the quill and start writing his full name.

CEDRIC AMUS DIGORRY he wrote then letters suddenly appeared in the parchment.

CEDRIC AMUS DIGORRY

FATHER: AMUS HUG DIGORRY

MOTHER: HELEN SUN DIGORRY (DEAD)

SOULMATE: VIKTOR CHRISTOPHER KRUM

CREATURE: ENGLISH VAMPIRE

CREATURE ABILITY: CAN SMELL EMOTIONS, INCREDIBLE SPEED AND EYE SIGHT.

"Viktor krum!!" Cedric exclaimed causing his other classmates to look in his inheritance paper. All students who look at his inheritance paper eyes widened they cant believe how lucky cedric is.

Mean while Luna is sitting in the horned serpent table she did the same thing and write her full name

LUNA MOON LOVEGOOD

MOTHER: PANDORA LOVEGOOD (DEAD)

FATHER: XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD

SOULMATE: PANSY PATRICIA PARKINSON

CREATURE: SEER

CREATURE ABILITY: CAN SEE THE FUTURE AND DEATHS CAN READ MINDS BY THE EYE.

"who is pansy?" The girl sitting beside her ask." I dont know maybe i will find her when i graduate." She said.

Neville is sitting in the wampus table reading his herbology book when the parchment and quill appear he did the procedure and word slowly appeared in the parchment.

NEVILLE RUDOLPH LESTRANGE

MOTHER: BELLATRIX LESTRANGE NÉE BLACK