CHAPTER 22: SORTING THE NEW COMERS

HI GUYS IT ME AUTHOR AND IM BACK SO I JUST DECIDED THAT NEVILLE,LUNA, CEDRIC WILL BE GOOD AT SLYTHERIN SINCE THROUGHOUT THEIR FIRST AND SECOND YEAR IN ILVERMORNY THEIR MINDS PROBABLY WENT DARK SO YEAH ENJOY THE UPDATE!.

AUTHOR'S POV

The trio( Neville,luna,and Cedric) walk though the stage to be sorted. Neville sat first when he sat the ceiling decoration changed from bright, colorful with floating candles and lanterns to dark, lonely and yet cloudy sky. the other students mostly first years got scared even the professors are surprised this is the first time they encounter this kind of situation.

Then the sorting hat spoke in his mind. " Hmm i wonder, you have enough courage like griffindor, intelligence like ravenclaw, loyalty towards your friends and family, and yet ambition to be great so which house do you want to be in?"

"Would you consider if i choose slytherin?" Neville ask shyly the sorting hat smirk by this. " SLYTHERIN!".

Second is Cedric : "hmm you are indeed loyal to your lord boy but has a very dark mind so which house do you want to be in slytherin or Hufflepuff?"

"Sort me into slytherin and i will cherish it" cedric said with a joking tone." SLYTHERIN!" Every one in other table exchange looks then a huge noise of whisper covered the hall.

Last is Luna " ha! A seer!!" The sorting hat exclaimed loud so the hall hears him."I haven't sorted any seer before do you know why?" The sorting hat ask hesitantly." Well maybe its because most of our family members was sent in ilvermorny to practice and grow their seer abilities." She said monotonously still loud." Well well well since i am looking forward for your success ill sort you in SLYTHERIN!" The hat said shouting the last part.

A huge mass of people look at the trio as they walk through the slytherin table but before they could even reach the table they we're welcomed by walking hadrian and Hermione.

When they saw their lord walking towards them they bent on their one knee showing respect." Our lord your court has returned" they said in unison ignoring the whispers around them. Dumbledore as well as McGonagall and the other professors look at them in shocked well the Malfoy boy always impress them and surprise them with many things but seeing someone bent on their one knee for him? they were going to explode anytime.

"Rise" and with that the three stood up and hug hermione and hadrian. The two lead the three to where they were currently sitting. Neville sit beside theo luna beside blaise across them sat Cedric beside draco and hermione beside hadrian."so are you going to introduce us to your new friends?." Cedric ask smirking.

"Well Cedric, neville,luna this is Blaise Zabini,Vincent Crabbe, Gregory goyle, Draco my brother, Theodore Nott and Pansy Parkinson. Everyone meet Cedric, Neville,luna the first members of the order the other two is not here cause they're are in the other schools." Hadrian intruduced them." Wait did you just say Pansy as in Pansy Parkinson?" Neville ask nervously." Yeah what about my name?" Pansy look at the boy who are now tangled his arms into Theo's.
" You-you are Luna's supposed best friend!" he said while theo is patting his shoulder.

" Luna is that true?" Hermione ask luna is blushing and everyone is laughing except for one Pansy."are you really my supposed best friend in life? How did you know your only 13 year old?" She said. " Ilvermorny has different culture pansy" Hermione said. Then pansy stood up from where she's sitting a while ago and exchange seat with blaise so that she can sit with her best friend

Time skip they were in the slytherin common room.Neville admitted about he and Theo's relationship, the same as cedric he said about Viktor being his soulmate and how he and him exchange letters. While luna and pansy seems getting along well.

After sometime of laughter the door in their common room creak open revealing a two red headed boys which they guess where the twins hadrian has been telling them always. They intruduced them to the twins when the door in their common room opens reveling a two familiar look.

"Uncle severus"
"Uncle james"