4) boggart

They were currently in defense against the dark arts class. Nora's father was going to teach them about a boggart today. Nora was standing beside Neville and Ron. "Now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Remus said. "No one knows." Hermione said. "When did she get here?" Ron exclaimed. "Boggarts are shapeshifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most." Hermione said ignoring Ron's comment. "That's what makes them so terrifying." Nora said. "Luckily..a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart." Remus said as the boggart shook. "Let's practice it now...without wands." Remus continued. "After me....Riddikulus!" Remus said. "Reddikulus." Everyone repeated. "Very good. Now a little louder. Riddikulus." Remus said. "Riddikulus!" Everyone yelled.
"Do you think he's going to make us use it?" Neville asked Nora. "I don't know really. I've only seen this like once." Nora said. "Well I hope he-" "Neville." Remus interrupted.

Neville looked up. "Will you join me, please?" Remus said. Neville frantically looked at Nora then back at Remus. "Come on...don't be shy now considering you looked to be having a nice chat with Nora there." Remus said as children snickered. Neville slowly walked up to the front of the classroom. "Neville..what frightens you most of all?" Remus asked. Neville mumbled. "What?" Remus asked. "Professor Snape." Neville said. "Yes he is particularly frightening, and I believe you live with your grandmother correct?" Remus asked. "Yes, but I don't want that boggart to turn into her either." Neville said quickly. "No..it won't. Now I want you to picture her clothes- only her clothes very clearly in your mind." Remus said. "She carries a red handbag-" "We don't need to hear..as long as you see it, we'll see it." Remus interrupted. "Now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do." Remus said as he walked towards Neville. Remus whispered something in Neville's ear. "Can you do that?" Remus asked. Neville looked at him. "Okay. Wand at the ready." Remus said. Neville nervously raised his wand. "One..two..three." Remus said as he opened the boggart. As soon as it opened Professor Snape came out of it. Neville stood there for a moment. "Riddikulus!" Neville shouted. Then Snape's clothes turned into this hideous outfit. Neville looked back at Nora with a smile on his face as everyone laughed. "Wonderful Neville! Well done. To the back now, form a line!" Remus said quickly.

First up was Ron. He put roller skates on a giant spider. Then Parvati Patil. She turned a giant cobra into a Jack in the box clown. Then it was Nora's turn. When she got up there the funny clown turned into a terrifying, skinny werewolf. She stood frozen for second. Remus looked at her in worry as she shakily raised her wand.
"R-riddikulus!" Nora stuttered. The werewolf then turned into a giant teddy bear. Nora went to the back of the line where Neville was. "You alright Nora?" Neville asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Nora said. After that Harry Potter went and his boggart was a dementor and Remus' boggart was a full moon in which he turned into a balloon.

-
At the end of the day Nora was with her father in his office. "Nora? " Remus said. "Yeah dad?" Nora replied while doing her homework. "Can we talk about what happened today?" Remus said. "I'm not sure I know what you mean." Nora said. "With your boggart." Remus said. Nora paused for a moment. "I'm not sure I really want to.." Nora said quickly. "Nora.." Remus said. "Dad come on.." Nora begged. "Nora we need to talk about it.." Remus said. "No we don't-" Nora said packing her things up. "We do-" Remus said. "No!" Nora yelled. They stood for a second. "Is it because of-" "Yes dad. It is." Nora said. Nora quickly finished packing her things and walked to the door. "I'm sorry." Remus said. Nora stopped with her hand on the door. "It's alright dad. It's not your fault. You can't control it." Nora said. After that she went to her dorm and got ready for bed.
As soon as her head hit her pillow she was fast asleep.

A/N: it's short I know but there will be longer ones in the future.