5) Ella

Today there was another student coming in. No one knew what her name was. They just knew it was a girl. "I heard she was a death eater." Seamus said as he sat in front of Nora at breakfast. "Oh I doubt it Seamus." Neville said. "Why Neville?" Seamus asked. "Because I just don't think Dumbledore would let someone who followed the dark lord into hogwarts and potentially try and hurt us." Neville explained. "I suppose. Nora what do you think?" Seamus asked.

Nora looked up. "Well I don't suppose anyone our age would want to be a death eater." Nora said. "I don't know but-" Seamus said before interrupted by the door opening. Dumbledore came marching in and a black haired girl walked right along beside him. "Is that the new girl?" Seamus asked. "It must be." Dean said. She was a pretty girl. But there was something off about her. Something wasn't right..

It was something in her eyes that just didn't feel right to Nora. She decided to ignore it though. "Everyone I would like you to welcome miss Ella Lestrange." Dumbledore said. Everyone gasped and some even whispered.
'Lestrange?'
'As in Bellatrix Lestrange?'
'Lord Voldemort's sidekick?'
'She is bad news.'

The feeling that Nora had suddenly worsened at her last name. 'Lestrange?' She thought. She suddenly made eye contact with Nora which sent chills up her spine. "I expect all of you to treat her with kindness. And I expect you to treat her no different." Dumbledore said sternly. After breakfast everyone bee-lined to their classes to avoid Ella Lestrange.

But Nora and Neville walked normal speed. Nora may have felt uneasy being around Ella but she wasn't scared of her since she really couldn't do much to harm her. "What are you thinking about? " Neville asked Nora. "Oh, just......things." Nora replied. "Are you okay?" He asked. Nora smile and nodded. Neville gave her a grin and continued to walk to class. Later that night Nora was spending time in the library. Suddenly Florence sat beside her. "Hey I missed breakfast what happened?" she asked. "New student." Nora replied. "Oh cool. " Florence said." Her last name is Lestrange." Nora said blatantly. "O-oh." Florence stuttered.

Suddenly they saw the dark haired girl with a Slytherin tie on. 'What a surprise.' Nora thought. Ella then looked at Nora. They made hard eye contact. Ella's eyes shooting into hers like lasers. Nora didn't feel scared though. She felt more sorry than anything. No one wanted to be around her. All because of one word.

Lestrange.

Hiiiii I know it's been a while but I just had a lot going on lately but I'll try to get back into writing this story. I hope you enjoyed <3

- Dar