Dance Powder!//Chapter 36

"Alright! We're here at Yuba!"

Luffy's shout could be heard for miles like always. He was looking around the area as the rest of the crew were unloading supplies to make the journey.

Faythe came bounding forward next to her Captain looking at the same area.

"Wow... This place is the dumps!" Luffy concluded after scanning the ghost town or buried and left forgotten town.

"It looks kinda sucky.." Faythe frowned, "Not what I was looking forward too as a big bad guy base."

"Yeah, where he again?" Luffy yelled back at the crew.

"Actually Luffy, Faythe, this isn't Yuba. We still have to walk Northwest across the desert for half a day." Vivi mused at the duo's thinking capability.

"HALF A DAY!?" Usopp shouted out a complaint.

Vivi pulled out a map from under her sleeve like the magician she is, and starts to show us where our location is.

"We just crossed the Sandora River and docked at the green city, Elumalu.

"Green? Huh?" Faythe made a weird face at the map, "How old is this map again?"

"The green city? But there isn't anything green out here..." Luffy muttered confused.

"Nowadays, yes..." Vivi sighed out sadly.

"Imma just leave the mapping to Nami or Corbett, they seem more organized when it comes to navigating." Faythe waved the map away as Vivi was putting it back into her sleeve.

"I'm very curious about something, where have you been living all your life, you seem very cautious all the time?" Corbett leaned his elbow on Faythe's head, asserting the height dominance he had.

"Ah... You know, been living in the jungle for a bout 8 or 9 years?" Faythe shrugged his elbow off her, walking forward while wrapping the robes over her outfit.

"Whoa! What that!? A turtle? Or a seal!?" Usopp's scream brought everyone's attention to him as he pointed to a seal like creature with a turtle shell on it's back.

"ITS SO CUTE!" Faythe squealed at the adorable creature.

"That's a Kung-Fu Dugong!" Vivi stated warningly.

"Kung fu?" Usopp raised a brow at this.

"NO, USOPP! DON'T GET CLOSE TO IT!"

After a awkward moment, Usopp was bruised and beaten to a pulp. The little seal raised both it's little nub of paws into the air victoriously.

"Pathetic." Zoro commented at Usopp's state.

"You got your ass handed!" Faythe cackled out, while her older brother was wheezing at Usopp's stupidity.

"We got a winner over here." Nami pointed over to Luffy who was now beating the same one that defeated Usopp moments ago.

"DON'T BEAT THEM EITHER!" Vivi shouted at Luffy irritated.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO! YOU DONT WANT US TO FIGHT THEM BECAUSE THEIR STRONG BUT WHEN WE DO, YOU DONT LIKE THAT EITHER!" Faythe grew annoyed, waving her arms around.

"It's their custom for the loser to become the victor's disciple." Vivi explained , calming Faythe down a smidge.

"A very martial species, huh." Zoro huffed out, watching the Kung fu seal bow its head to Luffy.

All of a sudden, Luffy had over a whole crowd of Kung fu seals all in sync trying to copy Luffy throw a punch.

"No, your stance should be more like this!" Luffy wasn't helping at all at the moment.