The Tombstone Cactus//Chapter 9

Art owned by me

One piece is not owned by me.

____________________

"And so I coolly said to him, 'Dont you dare lay a hand on my crewmates, you Sea King bastards!" Usopp looked flushed from all the drinking, his words slurred.

"That's soooo coooooool, Capt. Usopp!" Some ladies in the back started fawning all over him.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, even I trembled a little during our great escape from the Calm Belt... Trembling with excitement that is...!" He smirked confidently, like it was no big deal. Faythe had to hold back a laugh from the big fat lie he just told.

"AHH!" Some one's call brought Faythe's attention to where Zoro just finished out drinking a man.

"AMAZING! THIS MAN OUTDRANK 10 PEOPLE!"

"ORYAAAAAAA!" Nami's shout was heard across the room.

"AND THIS LADY HERE OUTDRANK 12 PEOPLE!"

"WHAT A COUPLE OF HEAVY DRINKER!"

Faythe was in the back, leaning on the wooden wall, feeling out of place. She wasn't too big on celebrations or drinking. She just wanted to get somewhere quiet. But she stayed as long as she could before she could go.

"MORE!" Luffy shouted out, his belly blowing up like a balloon would.

"HOLY MOLY! HERE WE HAVE THEIR CAPTAIN WHO'S EATEN ENOUGH FOOD FOR 20 PEOPLE!"

A cook looking guy fell to the floor in defeat at Luffy's appetite.

"Please have mercy on me.." he muttered till he went unconscious.

"THE COOK JUST COLLAPSED!"

"AND WOULD YOUTAKE A LOOK AT THIS LADY-KILLER!"

"HE'S FLIRTING WITH 20 WOMEN ALL BY HIMSELF!"

"WHAT A PIRATE CREW!"

Faythe glanced around, seeing everyone's attention on her crewmates. She grabbed a bag of wheat that was in the corner of the room and placed it on the chair. She took off the winter coat that she borrowed from Nami during the snow storm. Placing the winter coat on the bag of wheat, she made it look like it was her but asleep. Putting the chair near a table in the back would make it look like she dozed off due to the liquor they had. Course she didn't trust these people at all. Taking one last glance around the room, her gaze met Zoro's and she pointed her thumb back at the fake body double. He gave a nod understanding what she was doing. Since she didn't have as much attention on her it would make it easier to escape rather than him.

Passing some people quietly she made it out the door and scanned her surroundings. Seeing nobody there she took off down the road. Her feathers now dancing around with the winds, she leaped into the air and spiraled into her Parrot form. Flying over buildings, she tried to look for the people that were watching them from a distance.

Hours later she couldn't find the people nor anything strange in the streets. Though she wanted to take a closer look at the giant Cacti that were towering the island, looking at them from afar looked pretty intimidating, but now that she was up close, It gave off a haunting feeling, one that would give you chills. So as she flapped her wings to gather herself a better look, she couldn't help but look at the moon.

Once he made it to the giant Cacti, she almost fell from the sky due to shock. Instead of pins and needles, there were tombstones, crosses, graves even. Upon even closer reading, she could read out the names, though that didn't really give out much information as it just said, Mr. Sacrifice.