9 - NICELY PLAYED

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I've been having a lot of writer's block lately, so I just spent the past hour scrambling to finish this chapter lmao I apologize if it's cringe or trashy asjkdfl also I've been so bad at replying to comments, but just know that I read every single one of them and appreciate you all so so much!! <3

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

-

Alora Lin

"How was your New Year's?" Padma asked, leaning into the table at the booth we were sitting in.

Theo and I exchanged a glance before I cleared my throat, "Fine."

Padma's eyes darted between me and Theo, trying to read our expressions, "Alright, spill. How many times did you have sex?"

Theo choked on his butterbeer while I flashed Padma a disapproving look, "What? Why would you say that?"

Padma scoffed, "Dylan and I were at it for hours." She threw her arm around Dylan and pecked his cheek, "Isn't that right, baby?"

Dylan chuckled, subtly winking at his fiancée, "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

Theo and I scrunched up our noses in disgust when our two friends started making out. They were sitting across from us, roaming their hands all over each other's bodies.

It was a few days past New Year's, and the four of us thought it would be nice to catch up at the Three Broomsticks. The traffic on this Friday night was rather hectic; shots were being slammed on tables and people were drunkenly singing and shouting at the top of their lungs.

"Do you think they'll be done soon?" Theo leaned into me and whispered. Padma and Dylan were still hungrily making out. I would say that it's due to the alcohol, but I know them well enough to know that they would gladly do this while sober.

I shook my head, "Give them another five minutes."

Theo laughed, resting a hand on my thigh as he took another swig out of his butterbeer.

The bell above the entrance to the bar rang as yet another customer filed in. I briefly glanced over before doing a double take when I realized that the customer had white blonde hair.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself, downing a shot of firewhisky as I watched Draco and Astoria enter the bar.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked, gripping my thigh a little tighter.

"Nothing," I sighed, mentally cursing myself the moment Draco looked in my direction. We made eye contact for a split second before I quickly looked away.

My eyes remained glued to the table. I could see him starting to make his way over. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath.

When will he learn to leave me alone?

"Babe," I whispered, tapping Theo's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

I rested my hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled against my lips and was about to pull away before I ran my hands through his hair and deepened the kiss. His grip on my leg tightened as he worked his lips feverishly against mine.

His hand started sliding up my inner thigh as we made out. I moaned into his mouth after his hand had disappeared underneath my dress. My breath hitched once the tips of his fingers reached my underwear. He gently brushed his fingers against my clit, causing me to shudder underneath his touch.

I pulled away before his hand could get any farther up. Placing a hand on his chest, I bit my lip as I uttered, "I love you."

"I love you more," he smirked, kissing my cheek and pulling me into his side.