Chapter 3

Y/N: Jennie is missing??

Lisa: where is she?? Did ZoZo really took her with him?? That means he is still here?? (Panicked)

Jisoo: Lisa.. don't get panicked... Let's went into different paths and find her... She must be near us...

All: (nodded) let's go!!

You all start finding her everywhere and called taehyung too...

Meanwhile... Jennie POV

Jennie: (In Mind: while we were appreciating taehyung oppa... I heard a voice coming from downstairs... I slowly get up and start walking towards it... It was my Mom's voice...

Jennie: Mom

Jennie: Mom... Is that you?

Voice: JENNIE!! HELP ME!!

Jennie: Mom... (I run towards downstairs as fast as I could)

In the hallway...

Jennie: Mom... Where are you???

(Voice come from left side... "JENNIE!!")

Jennie: MOM!! ( She run towards that direction and the voice was coming from basement) M-Mom... Are you there?

Voice: JENNIE!!! HELP ME MY DAUGHTER...

(Jennie opened the door and slowly walk to the 3ed stair but suddenly she got a phone call... And the caller ID was "MOM" )

Jennie: If Mom is calling me then who........ ((((;ꏿ_ꏿ;))) ZoZo!?

(She run towards outside but the door  closed..! She tried to open the door but a voice stopped her)

Voice: Jennie.. my daughter.. come Down... Your mom is waiting for you darling...

Jennie: Stop speaking in my mother's voice.. I know it's you... ZoZo...

A creepy laugh cover the whole basement

She went to door and start shaking it as hard as she could and shout

Jennie: Y/N!! LISA!! JISOO!! ROSE!! HELP ME PLEASE... ANYBODY HERE!!! HELP ME!!!

A whistle come from downstairs... As Jennie stopped at her point and look backwards slowly...

Suddenly a shadow run towards her

Jennie:(closed her eyes) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

Y/N POV

I heard Jennie's voice

Y/N: JENNIE!! (She run towards basement) JENNIE!!! (she start hitting on the door) JENNIE!! ARE YOU INSIDE!? (she tried to open the door)

Jennie: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

Y/N: (hitting hard!!!) JENNIE!! OPPA!! ROSE!!! LISA!! JISOO!!! EVERYONE!! COME HERE!! I HAVE FOUND JENNIE!!

everyone come there in a little time
As taehyung start kicking and hitting the door with his shoulder to open the door... And soon after a little the door got opened as everyone run inside

Lisa: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa (she scream as she closed her eyes)

As everyone wasn't able to see the scene too cuz...

Jennie's body was handing with the Roop while she was badly injured...

After a little police and ambulance come on the way and took the body of her as police start investigation...

Name: Min Yoongi Work: police officerRelationship status: single Family: Mom and DadTrophy: 3 star police officer

Name: Min Yoongi
Work: police officer
Relationship status: single
Family: Mom and Dad
Trophy: 3 star police officer

Name: Kim SeokjinWork: police officerRelationship status: single Family: brother (Kim Namjoon) Trophy: 3 star police officer

Name: Kim Seokjin
Work: police officer
Relationship status: single
Family: brother (Kim Namjoon)
Trophy: 3 star police officer

*back to story*

Min Yoongi: so miss. Y/N... You were the one who come first...

Lisa: (crying hard) he killed her..  he will all of us...

Kim Seokjin: seems like her mental health is not good...

Min Yoongi: will you bother to tell us.. who she is talking about... Mr. Kim taehyung...

Tae: You won't believe... (Serious)

Min Yoongi: Do you think we are doing this job to hear that we won't believe?? So what you want us to do??

Tae: it's done by a demon...

Min Yoongi: What?? Do you think we are stupid?? It's 21st century.. and you are talking about demons...

Tae: I told ya sir, you won't believe

Police: Sir, we found something near her body

Kim Seokjin: What is it?

Police: (giving him a picture) this.

Seokjin took the picture and start looking front and back

It was the picture of Jennie... In front of the picture... ❌ A cross sign with blood and in the back.. there was written something "Next is YOU"

Kim Seokjin: Now who is YOU?

Police: Sir, and also found a board near her... It's a spirit board...

Kim Seokjin: Ouija board huh... He seems like a serial killer.....

To be continued....