CHAPTER 9

Y/N: why did you get sacred by just a name

Mr. Kim: what?

Y/N: I mean.. dad you know jungkook?

Mr. Kim: no... Why are you asking? (Pretending like nothing happened)

Y/N: you killed him but you don't know that who he is?

Mr. Kim: Y/N what the hell are you saying?

Y/N: Dad.. you killed him right?

Mr. Kim: Get out...!! 

Y/N: Dad... It's fine... I won't tell anyone... Please tell me...

Mr. Kim: oh really... (As he get up from his seat and when to you as he pull your purse from you and the glasses you were wearing... ) Then what is this huh?? Cameras... "I won't tell anyone"(repeating you) so you won't tell anyone but show them through these cameras..... (As he slammed his hands on table making Y/N got flinch)

Time skip..

As you come out of the office..

Jisoo: what happened Y/N..? Did you get it or not...

Y/N: let's go back home... (With that you walked away)

Jisoo: what's wrong with her?

And you both went back to home as everyone was already waiting for you both

Namjoon: did you get it Y/N.?

Y/N:(shaking head) he find out that I had cameras...

As he seat in frustration...

Jisoo: did you guys get it??

Jimin: the Chairman is not letting us go inside...

Namjoon: and the footages are already taken off

Yoongi: we investigate the boys and they said...

[Flashback]

Yoongi was sitting in front of sungwoo

Yoongi: tell me the truth.. you wasted my 10 minutes already.... Tell me or I have my own ways...

Sungwoo: I told ya it wasn't me... I didn't even know someone named as jungkook

Yoongi: seems like you won't tell..(he grabbed sungwoo's hand and put it on the table while holding it tight as Yoongi put his pen and then pin the pen in his hand as sungwoo shout in pain)

Sungwoo: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yoongi: it's just a beginning.... Want to see something more?

Sungwoo: No.. no.. please no... I'll tell everything...

Yoongi: Good boy... Now spill it out...

Sungwoo: I liked Y/N from high school... And one day I finally proposed her... But she rejected me by saying she have someone she like... And few months later... My friend jihyun informed me that.. a boy is following Y/N.. and I thought maybe that boy is the one who Y/N likes... So I just got angry and thought to warn him... and ask him to stay away from her... But I wasn't know he'll die... And I am telling the truth... I beat him.. but I didn't killed him... And I have nothing to do with the deaths.....

Yoongi: Such a jerk you are!! (As he pull the pen from his hand harshly)

Sungwoo:AHHH!!

[Flashback end]

Tae: we have no proof now...

Namjoon: don't lose hope... There must be a way out...

Tae: can't we talk with jungkook?