CHAPTER 10 [Final/Last]

OTP

Namjoon: hello?
???: Am I talking with Kim Namjoon..
Namjoon: yes?
???: I called you to inform that... We found the CCTV footage copy...
Namjoon: what!(his eye got wide open)
???: It was in the storeroom... Are you coming?
Namjoon: yeah.. yeah.. am coming...

And he went out with his stuff

At store

Namjoon: where is the footage?

???:here (giving him the footage)

Namjoon: thanks.. (as he open him laptop and play the video (CCTV) in it and luckily it was that days video) Damn, finally I got it....

Time skip to mid night

Taehyung's pov

As he jumped in front of the office door

Note: they are talking in whisper

Tae: it's locked.. (whisper)

Jimin: get off ( as he tried to open it like a thief and luckily it got opened)

As they went inside the office and start investigating all over the office and found the locker which had the code on...

Jimin: what was the code?

Tae: 3456 (as he type 3456 on the key pad and it got opened and they start finding the Audio clip but there was no clip)

Jimin: didn't Y/N said that it must be here.. but where it is

Whisper end

Suddenly someone speak from behind

???: Are you looking for this?(normal tone) (Showing an audio clip)

Jimin: Chairman?

Chairman: what are you doing here?

Tae: umm... Well... just walking... Maybe we teak a wrong rote.... We should be leaving...

Chairman: wait...!!
----------

Time skip

At home

Y/N: wow... You guys really get the clip...

Jimin: yeah.. after all nothing is impossible

Y/N: it's a good thing that no one saw you

Tae: chairman saw us...

Hoseok: what? then how did you get it?

Tae: it was-

[Flashback]

Chairman: wait...

Jimin: i told ya we are jungkook's friends...

Chairman: i trust you.. cuz only me and Mr. Jeon know the password... So if you know too... Then it must be someone important and after you left.... I research on your profile.... So you can have this audio clip... Please help that poor peoples...(giving the clip)

[Flashback ended]

Namjoon: so we have all the proofs now... Let's give it to the police

Seokjin: yah... i am the police... Which police you are looking for huh?

Namjoon: we know hyung... We need it to give the CCTV & the audio clip evidence to you and jimin... Give the copy of the audio of Y/N's Dad to the media...

They did as he said and soon Y/N's father got arrested and the media prove jungkook innocent... And the people.. who was about to die cuz of such a deal.. are now saved cuz the government stopped the work and make it legally closed.... And the Court announced whole life in prison to Y/N's father for killing and doing illegal works, Violence.