THE BONUS PART

Y/n POV
'it's been a year since that incident happened. After i wake up i got to know my father was killed merciless. I felt bad. No matter how he was what he had done. He was my father. Someone who loved me more than anything but knowing what he had done. I don't think about him anymore.'

I come out of the sweets shop with my favourite sweets. It was the time of mid evening. The clouds were filled just like my emotions.

I looked at the heavy sky for the last time before walking towards the high way to cross it.

Before placing my feet on the high way i looked at my reflection in the rain water. As a drop fall in water blurring my reflection. And finally me and the clouds couldn't take it. I touched my face "why... Why am i crying?" Without moving further i was standing in the rain without caring about the fact that it can may wet me whole.

The rain was getting fast while i was getting wet. I was not able to hold my tears but suddenly i felt like rain has stopped but in actual an umbrella i turned to look who was holding it and.

???: You shouldn't stand in rain or you'll get sick.. and i won't buy you any medicine (as he hit on my head)
Y/N: YAH!!! OPPA!!

My brother always tease me like that. I don't why i was expecting him to be someone else just like in kdramas. But maybe those are just stories.

Taehyung drive me home. All the lights were off as i on them and found it all decorated as everyone shouted "SURPRISE" Jisoo come running towards me and hugged me.

Jisoo: happy birthday baby

And one by open everyone wished but then i saw another weird person standing in everyone. He was wearing hoodie. I froze at my place.

Y/N: who is he?
Jimin: who are you talking about?
Y/N: there's someone next to Namjoon oppa (my hands were shaking)

Tae: don't be silly (as come with cake from behind)
Y/N: (i run towards him) oppa there's someone- (but when i looked at that place again there was no one) it was here.. i saw someone.. who it was..
Tae: Don't be silly and cut the cake

I shrug off everything and celebrate my birthday

Me and Jisso slept in a room together.. time passed to mid night but i couldn't sleep.. who was that person? As i heard something falling.. it was a ball.. i get up from bed and walk towards the stairs as i saw the ball going towards kitchen... I followed the same direction. And that ball goes into the darkness. But come back to me again.

Y/n: "who are you?"

And it was the same person with hoodie. I knew i wasn't dreaming at all.

Y/n: Jungkook is it you?

As that shadow just stayed silent. I couldn't process anything so i just start walking towards it. And finally i was standing in front of it.

???: I am not Jungkook

It was a fimilair voice as he show his face and it was jhope dressed like that.

Y/n: i thought something different. But nevermind (i proceed to leave)

J-hope: i said i am not Jungkook but i didn't said that Jungkook isn't here.

I froze at my place and looked at him with my shocked eyes. Waiting for a reply. But suddenly the lights goes on (imagine playing a sad yet love piano slowly) as i saw a tall men standing right in front of me in the same clothes as he wore for the first time.

As i slowly made. Myself towards him. My heart was beating so fast and my eyes were blurry. I couldn't see anything in front of me but i was still walking towards him the moment i reched near him i slowly touched his face

Y/n: you are warm... You are alive?

he nodded and that was the moment when i finally bust into tears as he hugged me in return and we both cried.

Side pov

Taehyung: what is going on in here (rubbing his eyes)
Jhope : nothing you are in dream (as he pushed him back in room)
Taehyung: isn't it Jungkook as y/n? YAH YOU PUNK STOP SQUEEZING MY SISTER!!!!!!

Jhope pushed him back inside the room giving those space.

Pov ended

Flashback

As they throw his Jungkook's body in a dumpyard. Unbeknownst to the fact that he was still alive. He was taking his last breaths cursing every single person. And a car stopped near his body. It was strange to see a car stopping near him in a dumpyard it was none other then Jungkook's brother like friend kai.

Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes. Allowing his soul to travel as he was laying in coma for months and once his revenge was completed he let himself healed.

Flashback end

As our main protagonists are sitting on a rooftop looking at the view.

Y/n pov

All this time i was thinking i couldn't meet him again but i actually did. As he hold my hand making me face him.

Jungkook: yn i love you. And i am sorry for late
I shake my head and kissed on his cheek
Y/n: it good that you are back

Being with a short height i tried to go high for a kiss but he wrap his one arm around my waist and holding my face with another as he goes for a kiss. That was the best kiss ever. We were literally lost in eachother. He smiled inbetween the kiss before biting my lower lips making it open as he put his tounge inside my mouth checking up all the areas and in order to deep that kiss i wrapped my arms around his neck as he hold me tight with both of his arms around my waist and lift me up completely in air to his height. Gosh... Our mouths were working out with eachothers as we were almost out of air and slowly we broke the kiss and we layed our heads on eachothers for a while and he slowly put me down. He looked into my eyes and give a kiss on a my forehead which was filled with love.

THE END

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I am extremely sorry for posting ut super duper late and i know this past is kind of off beat as well.

But i hope that you might have enjoyed it

Please ignore my mistakes while writing it 😭

Comment how you liked it and please suggest if i should write more or should i just let it to be my last story here?

Thanks for reading my story til this point
I really appreciate that 💜
Saranghae 💜♥️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•