34

No Te Pertenezco - Becky G

Taehyung has a girlfriend now.

A taken man.

Yeah, a shock to everyone since.... No one knew this girl even existed in the first place. Not in a bad way, but they've never heard Taehyung talk about this girl or even seen her around him often for them to just suddenly date.

At least, that was what everyone else was thinking.

Meanwhile Jeongguk knew something must've been up if it were to have happened so sudden and out of no where.

While Taehyung also being in a secret relationship with Minho, because he for sure wouldn't be with someone else by how cry he is about Minho.

The girlfriend, Irene, was first introduced properly a couple days ago when Taehyung came to Jeongguk's apartment with her. Jimin was also here when it happened because he had to discuss something in regards to the costumes for their event coming up, so he was stuck in the cross fire of Minho glaring at the girl when she just barely smiled at everyone when she greeted everyone.

She's not really mean or rude, but she has this familiar icy attitude like Jimin does. Almost as though being around guys is like a living nightmare for her.

She's very pretty though.

Beautiful actually:

Her and Taehyung do look well together.

But Minho was not happy.

During practicing he would go extra hard on himself and stay back to practice for more time, anything to just distract his mind. No one really has noticed besides Jeongguk, thinking he's just getting himself in the mode for competitions that are coming up.

If only they knew how broken his heart is.

And Jeongguk doesn't know what to do to help him.

"Just leave him be."

Jeongguk flutters his wide eyes up, watching Jimin just finish one of his pirouettes at the center of the training room, puffing a huff of air, "Don't get involved. You're just going to end up getting them in a mixed of problems. If Taehyung told Minho things would be worked out, than he should trust him enough to deal with this temporary break up."

Well.... That's true.

There's not much Jeongguk can do for him than just comfort him without getting too involved, since Jimin is right; he'll end up being the one getting into problems.

While they were on their break, Jeongguk told Jimin about how he felt for his sadden friend since he was just too lost on what to do. Jimin being Jimin after reading the message only told him he'll respond after practice ended, which is now.

Jimin has experience, so he probably is familiarized with the situation well. So Jeongguk is just going to go with trusting him on this.

So he nods slowly, just as his phone rings in his pocket. He digs his hand in and takes it out, feeling glad practice is over so he can relax.

Only to see a message from Namjoon.

"Be ready by 8, I'll pick you up."

Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows and glances at the time, nearly shrieking when he notices it was already 7:15. He's been here with Jimin for the past three hours, with breaks this time because Jackson actually believes in them, so now it's time for them to go on their separate ways to rest or do whatever they do on their free time.