𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Everyone thought that Jiang Yanli was the daughter of the Jiang Clan, but what if that's not true.

When the First Heir was born, crying was the only thing that could be heard throughout Lotus Pier.

The baby would calm down eventually but only minutes later, it would start to cry again.

Jiang Y/n, the first Daughter and heir in the Jiang Clan.

Two years later, Jiang Yanli was then born. Madam Yu has already said that Jiang Y/n would be the next Sect Leader.

But a couple years later, Jiang Cheng was then born. Jiang Fengiman knew that he would be the next leader instead.

But Madam Yu didn't care and continue to teach Y/n cultivation, even at such a young age.

Than one day, Jiang Fengiman found Wei Ying and brought him back.

Jiang Y/n was diagnosed by doctors that she had heart problems since during training, her chest would randomly start hurting. And they said she would have a shorter life.

Y/n locked herself in her room for two days not coming out, but then the Jiang healer came and debunked the diagnosis. Turns out her golden core was just stronger than normal people.

She continued to train while her Golden Core only got stronger and stronger, while she became an expert with Talisman and her Zidian.

Wei Ying was very Clingy To Yanli And Y/n, but they always baby him. Jiang is also babied by Y/n to.

Jiang Y/n is with Her Mom most of the time, and that for Madam Yu favors her the most. You can really tell they are like Mother like Daughter.

Soon after years go by, They've grown up. And Now Jiang Y/n is a actual Cultivator while the other three still need to graduate.

They were sent to Cloud Recesses, and of course Wei Ying being himself. Caused trouble there by breaking rules. And soon after he was sent back home.

And only to head out again.