𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

It's been about two weeks since the boys have been to Qishan, and there were still no news at when they were gonna come back home.

Jiang Y/n decided to go to town and just take a stroll or maybe buy a couple things, as she walked through the street many people greeted her.

She bought a couple medical herbs for herself, she needed a couple bases of liquid. But when she went to the shop, they were sold out.

A-Y/n then decided to head back.

When she was at the front door of Lotus Pier she heard someone's voice.

"JieJie...."

Her eyes widened as her footsteps stopped, she turned around and saw her youngest brother passed out on the ground.

"A-CHENG!"

———————————————

"Ugh...." The young boy groaned as he woke up.

"A-Cheng? A-Cheng?" Jiang Y/n called for her brother.

"Jie..Jie..?" Jiang Cheng blinked a couple of time to clear his vision.

"I'm here. I'm here A-Cheng." Y/n said as she pulled Jiang Cheng into a hug. The younger boy said nothing as he stayed in his sisters embrace. After a couple minutes they let go. "Mind telling me what happened to you?" Jiang Y/n asked as she held a worried expression. "The Wens! They made awaken the Tulu XuanWu! Wei WuXian and Lan Wangji are still in the cave since they bought us time to escape. So we all spilt up to go get help. We got attacked by the Wens on the way." Jiang Finished his story.

"Those Wens!" Jiang Y/n's fists clenched tightly. "Take some Disciples to go with you, I'll inform A-Niang and A-Die about this."

A-Niang => Mom
A-Die => Dad

Y/n went to inform her parents, her father was definitely unhappy about the situation. But her mother, is a whole other story. She was furious, if this continues the Entire Wen Clan would probably feel the Violet Spider's Wrath.

Jiang Y/n went back to her room, trying to communicate with mysterious voice that she heard last time.

She sat on her bed, and she closed her eyes. But nothing happened, but she waited a bit longer. And she felt the atmosphere around her change.

When she opened her eyes, she was no longer in her room sitting on her bed. She was instead in the middle of a battle field. Bodies scattered around her, as her boots were soaked in blood. In front of her saw a beast with eight heads, more specifically a eight headed snake.

(Yamato no Orochi from Onmyoji and Onmyoji Arena, Characters And backstories not mine, franchise owned by Netease)

Jiang Y/n was frozen, she couldn't move. She didn't know why, it wasn't fear so why couldn't she move?

"Who....are you..?" That's the only thing that she managed to get out. The middle head came forward and spoke. "Hm? Do you not remember me?" The Head spoke.

"Huh?!" Y/n snapped out of her vision again, covered in sweat again. "Why does he mean?"

A/n:

So for all of my MDZS/The Untamed books, I've made an Oc for all of them.

So for this your taking the place of my Jiang Clan Oc, And in the other one your taking the place of my Lan Clan Oc.

And they're all Onmyoji x Mdzs stuff, which means

Yes they have official ships, but not here since this a x Reader story.