𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

"Your Alive?"

"Quite a surprise isn't?"

Wen Qing was stunned at the woman before her, outfit completely changed along with aura.

"Come in. Please before anyone sees you."

Jiang Y/n walked inside the gates, as Wen Qing looked around before closing the gates. "There's no way. A-Ning told me you where dead, your body was thrown in between your parents...so how?"

"It's complicated..."

"While you better explain it to your brothers, cause they have been mourning for days now."

As those words left Wen Qing's mouth, Jiang Y/n's heart shattered.

Her brothers have been mourning for her and her parents, thinking they had no one left.

They were forced to grow up to fast, in the middle of this war all of their lives would never be the same ever again after all this.

"I'll let them know your here-"

"No! Please! They're going through after shock so please don't let them know of me, especially A-Cheng. But I do want to see A-Xian."

"Sigh, Alright I'll get him." Wen Qing then walked inside.

A few moments, Jiang Y/n was met with a very shocked Wei Ying. "A-Jie? But....how? I saw you got killed in Lotus Pier...so how."

Y/n said nothing as she engulfed Wei Ying in a tight hug. "Something happened and now I'm back."

Wei Ying was crying into her robes, tears soaking into the fabric. They pulled away from each other, the older using her hand to wipe the away the tears from the boy's face.

"Don't cry A-Ying. It doesn't suit you."

The younger boy then wiped away his remaining tears, then smiled up at her.

"There's the A-Ying I know."

"Will Jiang Cheng know your here?"

Sighing, Y/n said. "No. I don't think he would want to see me right now. But please if you need anything contact me Alright I'll help as I can."

"Well there is one favor I want to ask of you, since other than Wen Qing you'll be the only other one who might know of it."

"And that is?"

Wei Ying hesitated before answering.

"The Golden Core Transfer theory."

Silence.

"You want to WHAT?!"

"Please hear me out! I have a good reason!" Wei Ying protested.

"You better have a good explanation on you want to do such a dangerous procedure."

"You see, sometime after your 'death' Jiang Cheng let himself get captured and they...melted his core. I want to transfer mine to him, he needs it more than me. So please."

"Sigh. Just because I have done it before doesn't mean I'm a expert..." Jiang Y/n muttered.

But Wei Ying still heard it. "You've done it before?! That means it is possible! Please A-Jie! Help me do this! Jiang Cheng needs this!" Wei Ying yelled desperately.

"Alright. Alright. I'll come back tomorrow to tell you more details. For now tell Wen Qing about this as she will know something about it. The rest I'll explain."

"Thank You A-Jie!" Wei Ying said before going back to reading the books again.
"And. A-Xian." She called again. The boy spinning around to face her. "Yeah?"

"Get some sleep."

———————————
- a couple days later -

Taking Wei Ying' core and went up the mountain. You were next to Wen Qing as Jiang Cheng was found by the both of you.

Smelling a sweet aroma he fell asleep. Going through three days and three nights of the procedure to give Jiang Cheng the new core.

Jiang Y/n went down the mountain to find Wei Ying, but saw his clarity bell in the earth.

Following a blood trail and scent to find Wei Ying , but to a place she imagined she ever will be.

The Burial Mounds.

Just than, Orochi appeared beside her. "Never thought I'll be back here."

"What do you mean?"

"I stayed for years on end cause of my banishment. I escaped finally after getting my power back, than that's how I found you." He explained.

"But than, why is Wei Ying here....? Most importantly! How is he here?!" Jiang Y/n questioned.

"You mean that boy over there?" Orochi said staring at the one with resentful energy all over him.

"A-XIAN!"

"A-Jie....."

A/N:

Yes the timeline is abit messed up.