𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Couple days later when Wei WuXian was rescued out of the cave along with Lan Wangji, he was brought to Lotus Pier where he slept for three days and three nights.

When he woke up, he asked what happened. Everything was fine until Madam Yu walked into the room.

"A-Y/n, A-Cheng! Get over here."

The two sibling hesitantly walked over to their mother. "Sect Leader Jiang, these are actual children. I don't care if you don't like them because I birthed them, one of them are still going to be the Sect Leader! The Owner Of Lotus Pier!" Madam Yu yelled.

"San Niang!" Jiang Fengiman stormed out of the room with Yu Ziyuan following him.

Jiang Y/n then left as well, as she felt really awkward in the room. It was true that her mother wanted her to be the Sect Leader, like Lan Yi.

But she felt like she needed something else, like she was missing something.

She lied down her bed, and before she knew it. She has fallen into a deep sleep.

-in the dream-

"Where am I?" Jiang Y/n asked.

"Your own head of course." A voice answered.

The unknown figure appeared in front of her.

A scythe behind her that was tall or taller as her.

"I don't have a name, but you can call me 'R'"

"Ok then R, what are you?" Jiang Y/n asked.

"A resentful ghost I guess? I don't really know myself."

"Are you the one talking to me in my head?" Y/n asked.

"Yep. I'm here to reawaken your memories."

"What memories?"

"It'll be better if I just showed you."

"There's the Orochi! Seal him!" A Cultivator yelled.

"Master Orochi! Why do we do?!"

"A-Y/n, get out of here."

"But-"

"I'm the one they want to seal inside the rift, not you. So go."

"I'll get sealed with you!"

"You really are loyal."

A fight broke out between the cultivators and spirits, many were killed in the battle.

But the cultivators managed to seal the Great Yamato No Orochi inside a Rift, along with his servant by the name of Y/n, but Y/n died in the rift after being sealed.

Hundreds of years later, he managed to break free from a plan that backfired.