𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

NOTE: The picture up top is what  Orochi (the guy that saved Jiang Y/n last chapter) looks like in 'human' form.

Jiang Y/n woke up in a strange room, it wasn't Lotus Pier which was weird. She was sure she had died there.

She took in the design of the room, dark walls with specs with gold and purple.

The pillars in the corners of the room was designed with Serpent like decorations, snakes that were made of gold were on the pillars with their mouths open.

The bed that she sat on was really soft, the most comfortable bed that she has ever slept in. She tried to sit up from the bed, but her body felt weak.

Jiang Y/n then remembered what happened to Lotus Pier, The Wens, Her A-Die and A-Niang are dead. Then her siblings missing or maybe worse, dead.

Her door then opened, revealing the one that saved her. "I see your awake now. About time." Orochi said in a calm voice.

Jiang Y/n weakly turned her head to him, confused. "Who...are you..?" She asked out, barely as her throat was sore.

Orochi chuckled. "Oh my loyal servant, you don't even recognize your own master? How disappointing." Jiang Y/n only then realized this was the one that she served long ago. "Sorry...master Orochi....forgive me..."

The male slowed stroked her cheek, his eyes softened. "Looks like the potion is doing its job."

Jiang Y/n was confused by that line. "Master...what do you mean?"

"While you were in a coma, I made you drink a potion that had a bit of my power and blood in it. It looks it's doing it job. Don't worry, you'll see your new form very soon." Orochi explained.

Orochi then walked towards the door, but Jiang Y/n's voice stopped him. "You mean...like you...? A demon....or a spirit...?" She asked.

"I'm a god my dear."

———————————————

A couple days passed and Jiang Y/n has recovered well enough to be able to stand up a and walk again, she had asked Orochi about her core.

"That girl, she said that my golden core was being corrupted by resentful energy and the Yin Iron. But my core was melted..so what happens?" She asked to the taller male

"Girl? Do you mean R?" Orochi asked.

"You know her?"

"Of course I do. She's actually my superior, she's everyone superior. She has no physical body, no that's not the way to say it....she can have a physical but not for to long." Orochi explained.

"What about my core?"

"It's no longer golden. It's rather...Demonic. But don't worry, I'll train you till your power can rival anyone."

——————————————
-time skip to a month later-

Orochi has been training Jiang Y/n everyday for the last month or so, now she's back to how she was originally.

She heard about the Sunshot Campaign against the Wens, and that her siblings were in fact alive.

So far Wen Xu and Wen Chao were already dead, so surprising how much can happen in just one month.

She wanted to help them in this campaign, but what if they find out what she really is? Will they hunt her down just like the Wens? Will her siblings turn their backs on her.

She was having dinner with Orochi in the main room, she just stared at her food not eating. This didn't go unnoticed by the male.

"What's wrong? You look distressed." Orochi asked.

"Master Orochi, I don't want to leave your side...but I want to help my siblings." Jiang Y/n said looking down.

"I'll allow you to go help. But do return back soon."

"Thank you Master Orochi."

————————————————

The next day she went into Wen Territory, they were all former battlefields. Fires on the sides and dead bodies everywhere.

She soon wandered to Qishan, and exactly to the palace where Wen Ruohan was, she was walking up the stairs as guards were trying to stop her.

Jiang Y/n didn't stop her walking, as the guards were coming over to her with swords. She pushed them back with her resentful energy.

Soon she stood in front of the big doors that led to Wen Ruohan's lair. Instead of knocking, she spoke. "I wish to meet with Sect Leader Wen."

The door opened on its own, she walked in slowly as Puppets that were Cultivators stood around her.

Wen Ruohan was on his throne as Resentful energy swirled around him. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked.

"I heard that you want power over the other sects correct?"

"Yes? What do you want?

"And I suppose you have heard of the Great Yamato no Orochi?"

"The beast with eight heads and eight tails? The fallen god?" Wen Ruohan asked, gaining interest.

"Yes. I wouldn't say we are helping this campaign. But, if you make my Master proud. Maybe an ally with us?" Jiang Y/n said as her eyes narrowed and a smirk played on her lips.

"Hah. I will live up to his expectations. Then I'll have all control in the cultivation world!" Wen Ruohan exclaimed.

"Then I wish you good luck Sect Leader Wen."

——————————————

The Wen Remnants is where she was headed next. They are somewhat relatives of the Main family but not really.

Jiang Y/n has heard about Wen Qing and her brother Wen Ning, one is a doctor the other is her assistant.

She met with Wen Remnants and asked where they lived, they lived in supervisory office. And apparently Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng we're also there.

Jiang Cheng was sleeping on the bed while Wei Ying flipped through medical books. She knocked on the door slowly, she heard a feminine voice reply. "Who is it?"

"Is Wei Ying in there?" She asked.

The voice hesitated before answering. "No there is no Wei Ying here."

Jiang Y/n knew she was lying. "Lady Wen, I'm not a Wen Disciple." This made Wen Qing answer the door. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"Your...Alive?"