Live

"Jennifer... Jennifer... we have the lead. One of the suspects is telecasting Tangi's brutal killing live." The operator from command center speaks. Jennifer gets the location on her tracking device and, also the live video. The command center operator also informs the emergency team to arrive at the location along with additional force.

"Let's go and save Tangi." James says, for the first time without any energy or reactions. It makes me nervous. James speeds away the car to the spot. He has the siren switched on by mistake.

"Ashok... whatever happens do not lose hope on life." Jennifer shows the live video, its visibility is restricted to limited people as it goes against the social media laws. The title reads – Raman is live with Shivani, Harish, and Sanjay: "Tangi's last minutes. Love to Kill."

Tangi's head resting on the chair she is tied to, her eyes closed and, her upper body is completely wet... blood dripping down from her neck made her clothes wet and red. I cannot watch the video any further. My heart aches... Tears drain. I run out of emotions. I freeze.

***

Shivani is completely agitated with what Tangi narrated to all. She is puffing and huffing and kicking the floor. She loses her mind completely. Raman interrupts her emotions with eyes full of pride and says, "Shivani, look at here... I am telecasting Tangi's last minutes live."

Shivani goes out of control, blazing all guns on Raman, "Stop the live, you, idiot." She throws the phone out of the window. "Have you gone nuts?" She slaps him hard and says, "You're digging our grave, idiot."

Raman cannot believe his eyes... or it is yet to sync. "I just..."

Interrupting him, Shivani adds, "Stop. Do not speak a word."

Harish, Raman, Sanjay and Shivani hear the loud siren. Raman starts to shiver, while Harish blabbers in fear, "Let's escape before it is too late to stay alive."

Shivani looks at Tangi and adds, "Tangi is still breathing. I want to see her die in front of my eyes." She goes mad shouting all "F*" words.

Harish says, "She will breathe her last no matter whatever emergency support she receives."

***

James breaks open the door. The door creaks and falls.

"Freeze. Cops." Shouts Jennifer.

I look for my angel. I see my angel bathed in blood. My heart stop beating, literally.

Tangi opens her bloodred eyes. Everything is blurred for her and yet, she gets up and runs towards me shouting... "Ashok-eyy".

I breathe. Love gives you enormous power that can help one to win wars.

"You bloody b**ch! You must die!" Shivani shouts in a loud tone, picks up the knife from the chair and throws at her.

Raman pulls the mat to push Tangi down. The high impact fall, for sure, will increase the blood loss and decreases the chance of living. He shouts, "You... C*nt Maxx..."

Tangi falls flat on her belly as she loses balance on the mat. James pulls the trigger before the knife thrown at Tangi by Shivani strikes him. Jennifer takes a headshot at Raman. Harish goes down on knees with hands up in the air pleading mercy to police. Sanjay lay on the floor with hands at the back surrendering completely. All of these, happenings in split-seconds.

I see... Blood everywhere... of Tangi, James, Raman and Shivani.

I smell death.

I pass out.

To Be Continued... 💜

Makkalae, eppadi irukku? How's it? Write down your feedback in the comments without fail. Appadiya share the story with your family and friends on WhatsApp. Marakaama... FOLLOW me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/saravspace Unga support enaku kandipa venum!

Comments & Votes Are the Mandatory Things For Mr. Twister To Live A Happy Life! Contribute Your Share Without Fail Makkale!