7

No one's pov

No one's pov

Hee-sun was sitting in the dinning room while holding her head , she was currently in a lot of stress , she was enable to understand anything !!!

"Eomma, are you okay ??"

"Oh yoongi!! You woke up , wait here I will make u some breakfast !"

"Let me make the breakfast for u eomma !!"

"You sure !!?"

"Yeah eomma!!".

"Eomma , I will go visit yoonji today , u seem like you are very tired !!"

"Okay yoongi , anyway I think yoonji misses u !!"

Yoongi made some eggs and toast. With some veggies  and an orange juice for breakfast

"Okay eomma , first we can have the breakfast and later you can go and rest !!"

Hee-sun was hesitant but finally built the courage to say

"Yoongi , I have to say something to u  ?!"

"Is it about the surgery cost eomma ?? Don't worry eomma , I will try to borrow from my boss , maybe she could help "

"Actually I asked my friend and she agreed to give the money but she has a condition !!"

"Really mom !? Its great that she agreed but ...A condition ??!"

"Yes... And if we fulfill it , she jz willing to lend money

"What is the condition eomma?"

"I don't think u will aprove yoongi!!...actually I too don't want to do this but yoonji's condition is getting worse "

"I will help u mom , even if we have to pay double the amount ! I will work hard to pay the money"

"Actually...my friend asked me to marry you to her son.....thats the condition "

Yoongi was shocked when his mom said those words

"What?? Eomma I am a man and that too a male omega!! I can't do it !!"

"Yoongi pls this is the only way to help yoonji . we won't be able to get that kind of money , I wouldn't have forced u but my hands are tied too!"

"I am sorry Eomma I cannot marry a man " saying this yoongi got up and started walking  to his room

"I know you won't , I will find another way !!"

"I am sorry eomma" saying this he went to his room

Yoongi POV

  Its not possible to marry a man , I am not a woman !I know I am an omega but lying to them about my gender and also he is a true blood alpha ??!
Why does eomma think like that?how can I marry him?