Narrator

So in other words, the Griffin family are such pricks that they only cared about themselves. It was too bad they noticed it too late after Meg left, to see the damage that they caused.

It couldn't be fixed anymore. Meg leaving the family was a symbolic way that the family realized that they have gone too far this time. Welp isnt that the harsh truth?

Both parents felt nothing but shamed the way that they treated Meg for all those years. They made her feel like shit and they both knew that. They also had the audacity to still use her as bait and never apologize for it.

Peter was more of a shit father to Meg than Lois was a shit mother to Meg. He used her, abuse her, and make sure that she was an outcast from the family and peers.

Stewie was actually quite decent with Meg than most of the family members, as the same goes to Brian.

Chris was as bad as their parents but to a lesser extend than them, seeing he was only following their lead. It was still late when he realized his wrongdoings, but at least he knows that he still gotta make it up towards the poor teenager.

What would they all do now that Meg is out of their lives? How much would this affect them?

Stay tooned!