Anger

Jake clenched his fits as his parents were talking shit about his current girlfriend who is the mother of his child. His mom and dad show their dislike of Meg by showing their actions, hurtful words towards her which made him angry.

They wanted him to get marry with a girl that they approved, but he doesnt have any feelings for her thus dating Meg as a result. Plus they are going to have a child together so they cant stop him now considering he is an adult anyways.

"Please consider dumping that girl and marry the girl who we approved" His mom said about to touch his shoulders, but he move away in anger.

"Why couldnt you let me be happy for once?" he said sternly "I had follow your lead with no choice as a little kid, but im an adult now" His childhood with his parents were shitty, considering how controlling they were towards him.

He didnt know that until more recently.

"Please we know you better than yourself" his mom said crossing her arms "That girl is a bad influence on you..no good" she spat "Why cant you listen to us for once?!" Jake glare at her silently.

"Im not going to change my mind about Meg and there nothing you can do to stop me" Jake storm out of the house, door slammed shut.

He was fuming. 

It was another attempt on marrying him off to another girl, to which he kept rejecting everytime. He was sick and tired of doing this shit.

He loves Meg and their unborn child.

So there was no way in hell he was going to marry someone else. If anything, he would marry meg more than anything in the world.

Still anger was still rooted inside of him.

Thanks a lot mother.