Unsure

Chris left the house, mentally promising himself to be back within the few hours. He wasnt sure where he was going but he didnt care at this point. This whole family was in shambles, his parents ended up spilting and sharing the children, and Meg was gone(to be honest she was the glue to this shitty family).

Stewie and Brian? He didnt know what they are doing but knows that they okay.

As for himself? He could only take so much before he breaks.

"Chris!" he turned around to see his friend who was rushing to his side "Are you okay? I was on my way home only to see you looking down" he explains shortly. Chris expression must be miserable because his friend looks concern "Chris?" he spoke softly touching his shoulders "Is something wrong?"

"Look right now, I am not in the mood to talk about it" Chris snapped "Im having a rough time right now and you cant do anything" he quickly snapped his mouth shut after seeing his hurt look "Sorry its really complicated right now" he added.

"Understood" His friend spoke "But chris you know that I got your back no matter what the circumstances are, even if its a bad one" he gave a soft smile. Chris gave a sniff before nodding silently.

He was glad that Crabby was able to understand him.

He might be unsure what today or tommrow might come, but he got support system.