Chapter Eighteen (s)

We woke up at the same time the next morning, myself wrapping my arms tightly around my man, who groaned and reached up holding his head.

I chuckled...

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much next time."

He nodded and cuddled into my body, his head in the crook of my neck.

Grinning I held him tight, I loved moments like these.

I attempted to get out of bed but his pout and rapid grabbing of my body stopped me and I smiled at his neediness.

"Should I go make you some hangover soup?"

I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist his hand going extremely close to my behind.

He shook his head slightly and looked up at me

"I just want to stay here with you all day...let's not move."

I chuckled.

"Kook we have to eat at some point."

"Na ah, stay here." He said with his cute pout.

I sucked in my breath as his hand reached my plump behind and he stroked it then pulled my body closer to him...I had to control myself when our member's rubbed together...and as I looked down on him, his eyes were burning into mine

"What do you want?" I asked smiling my boxy smile at him...knowing exactly what that did to him.

He groaned and reached down grabbing me and playing with my slit, I moaned...as I hardened with his touch.

Leaning closer to him I pinned him to the bed and attacked his neck, sucking purple marks into his skin.

His sensual moans were all I needed to crawl down the bed and take his member in my mouth...He gasped and arched his back, loving every minute, I grazed my teeth up his member and he hissed at the feeling it gave him. I loved seeing him like this, he was loving it.

"Oh Tae'..." He moaned and at the mention of my name my member throbbed.

My hand went down to his entrance and I filled him with two of my fingers, then looked up at him, biting his lip. He knew what to do to make me weak and as I pumped inside him he moaned loudly making me throb for him. I entered a third finger and he gasped as I opened him up.

I caught his sensitive spot and played with it, my fingers stretching to touch them, he wasn't in control anymore I was.

I took him in my mouth again and sucked and pumped making him squirm at the feeling.

A loud shrill of the doorbell rang through the house causing me to still my fingers, in turn making him groan in annoyance.

"Just ignore it." He begged reaching down and trying to insert my fingers into him again.

I decided to give him his wish and enclosed my mouth around his large shaft again making him groan in pleasure until...

"Tae'...you in there?" A happy voice rang behind my bedroom door, making me shoot up and cover my man over just as the door flung open.

"Oh you were busy...my bad." A happy smug voice rang out at our shocked faces as he went to close the door.

"Hobi...what the hell?" I shouted after him once I got my wits back.

I looked at Jungkook and his face was ashen, looking towards the door, I pulled him into my arms.

"You ok?"

"That was way too close...how did he get in?" He said looking at me.

I turned back to the door, and climbed off the bed, wrapping my robe around me before turning back to Jungkook.