Chapter Twelve

He opened his eyes and looked around, he was in his home stood in his old room but it looked different, he turned and looked around then he looked down at the bed and his heart skipped a beat, he knew that person in the bed, he would recognise him anywhere, his Tae'... the man he had fell hard for was lying in bed, in his home, the sheets only covering him from his waist down, his breathing soft and peaceful.

He reached out intent on touching his beautiful face but received a shock when he soon discovered that his hand simply went through his skin, he pulled back and looked at his fingers then back at Tae'...what was happening, why had his hand gone through him? Tae' shivered and moved onto his side the sheet dislodging from his waist and the man stood watching gulped at the sight of Tae' laying there now showing him his underwear, he smiled at the Calvin Kline band and sat on the bed just watching him.

He was confused as to what had happened to him, and he thought back to why his hand had gone through Tae's face. Was he dead? Had he come to say goodbye to him? He felt a sense of dread...he hoped that wasn't the case, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Tae'. He loved this man. He wanted to be able to tell him so, he wanted to kiss him again, to make love to him for the first time, he wanted to marry him eventually and adopt children with him, he wanted it all with him...and he couldn't do that if he was dead.

He turned and looked at him again, he had moved again, his arms were above his head, one resting on his forehead the other flung out trying to escape and he smiled, he looked so cute like this.

He wanted to lie down with him, and hold him, to wake him with a kiss and tell him he loved him.

Tae' began to stir and he watched as his eyes began to open, he rubbed them and stretched, his body jerking as he did, then he pulled himself up, rubbing his eyes again and keeping them closed for a few seconds while he adjusted to awareness.

When he opened them fully he shot back, finally seeing the man sat on his bed.

"Ko...Kook?"

"Hello Tae'"

"Can you talk Kook?"

Jungkook sighed...He clearly couldn't hear him.

Tae' looked at him, he seemed to realise the same but he still reached over towards him with his hand towards his face, he tried to touch him but his hand went straight through and his face fell, he sighed.

"You came back to me in this form...just like before."

Jungkook smiled and Tae's heart melted, they looked at each other. Jungkook looked around to try and find some way to communicate with him, his eyes fell on a calendar.

He stood and walked over to it pointing to it. Tae' climbed out of bed, forgetting how he was in a state of undress and followed him, If Jungkook had colour in his cheeks he would have seen him blush but he had to get out to Tae' what he wanted to get across to him.

He pointed to the A in January and tried to mouth a 'b' then a 'c' Tae' watched him, confusion on his handsome face.

"What are you trying to tell me Kook?"

Jungkook sighed and dropped his head, then looked up at Tae' again, he mimicked writing and this time Tae' understood, he rushed over to his computer desk and grabbed a pen and paper then went back to Jungkook, waiting.

Jungkook began spelling out the alphabet getting to 'f' before Tae' finally understood.

"I understand now, this is a way to communicate...you can spell out words to me?"

Jungkook nodded and smiled. Tae' finished the word pad and they sat back down on the bed. Tae' placed the paper in front of Jungkook and he began.

"What happened to me Tae'?"