Chapter Eight

"St...stabbed him? Where is he Junganne?" He stated, removing his covers, and trying to stand up.

"Kookie, you have to lay down...I can't see you hurt too."

"I'm ok Junganne."

He said placing his feet on the cool floor and grabbing his portable drip. He started towards the door when it opened and a doctor walked in.

"Mr Jeon, where are you going?"

"I have to see him, where is he Junganne?"

"Um...Kookie...I" The little girl said flustered, worry on her face.

"Mr Jeon I must insist you get back in bed, you just had an operation, and you could develop more clots."

"I have to see Tae', Out of my way."

He pushed against the doctor who was blocking his way, but the doctor was stronger than him and he gently pushed him back towards the bed. Jungkook wasn't listening.

"Let go of me, I have to see Taehyung."

"Mr Jeon, please calm down and return to bed, I'll go and find out what's happening..."

"NO...HE NEEDS ME..."

The doctor looked at Junganne and glanced at the alarm, she understood and slammed her hand against it. Within minutes more hospital staff entered the room and took in the scene.

"Midazolam now." The doctor asked, trying to stay calm for Jungkook.

A nurse nodded and rushed out of the room, Jungkook was still trying to push past the doctor, but in his weakened state he found it difficult. The nurse returned and in a move that would make the best dancers proud, she reached his side and injected his neck, he stopped fighting and within a few seconds began to fall to the floor. The doctor caught him and the other nurses helped him back into his bed.

They covered him over and the doctor turned to the frightened little girl.

"Is there someone here to look after you?"

"No...I came here with Mr Kim, but I don't know what's happening to him, my mom stabbed him."

"Your mom sta...I see...will you be ok if a nurse sits in with you, just while we find out how Mr Kim is doing?"

The little girl nodded and the doctor turned to a nurse stood behind him.

"Can you keep this child company, I will go and find out what's happening with Mr Kim."

"Yes doctor." She said smiling kindly at the little girl.

The doctor left and the nurse looked down at the child's hands, her heart broke at the blood covering her hands.

"What about us washing your hands hey sweetheart."

The frightened child looked up at her, and calmed a little by her smile nodded her head. They walked over to Jungkook's bathroom and opened the door, the young girl could barely hold in her tears as the nurse washed her hands for her, and she looked over at Jungkook.

"Will my brother be ok?"

The woman smiled and stroked her hair.

"He'll be fine, he's just sleeping right now."

The little girl looked into her eyes, looking for any form of a lie, and didn't find any, she smiled back at her.

"Ok." She nodded.

"Junganne...are you here?"

The little girl gasped and rushed out of the bathroom, straight to Junghyuns arms. The nurse walked out behind her, Junghyun looked up at her, then over to his brother.