Chapter Fifteen.

"It's beautiful here." Tae' said his eyes roaming over the fancy restaurant.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed his hand, squeezing it as they waited to be seated.

"Only the best for my future husband." He replied, his eyes boring into his man's soul.

Taehyung turned and looked at him, seeing the love shining only for him.

They were interrupted by a tall man, wearing a smile as he motioned for them to follow him, they walked through the restaurant to their reserved seats and as Taehyung reached the table he gasped at the view from their window.

Jungkook thanked the man and he left them with menus and a promise he would be back for their orders. They sat....Jungkook helping Tae' into his seat then sitting himself.

Tae' looked out of the window, his eyes scanning the beautiful scenery, Jungkook watched him, grinning, he looked like a child in a candy shop, his eyes so wide. Turning back to Jungkook finally he blushed at being caught.

"What?"

"You're cute." Jungkook said simply, Tae' blushed redder, his ears changing colour.

"Stop." He said pretend waving his hand at him, Jungkook giggled.

"Where did you find this place? It's so beautiful...this scenery..."

"...I love you Tae'."

The younger cut him off and Taehyung looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much too 'Kook."

"I wanted to do this right...so I researched places with the best scenery, the most breath-taking...I'm happy you like it here."

"I do..." He was cut off by the waiter returning.

"Have you decided what you would like to order sirs?"

"Oh right..." Tae' said opening his menu, Jungkook doing the same.

Tae' eyed the options and finally decided on his choice, he gave his order Jungkook following and the waiter smiled and took the menu's before walking away.

Jungkook looked at him, his eyes on the scenery again and he hmmphed. Tae' turned to him taking in Jungkook's pout.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said pouting again, Tae' had to adjust himself. "Did I do too well?"

"Huh?" Tae' was confused.

"It seems you're more interested in the view than me..."

Tae' looked at him, his mouth dropped.

"You're seriously pouting over that? Of course I'm interested in you, but yes you did very well..." He smirked. Jungkook reached over and smacked his arm.

Tae' just chuckled.

"Ok...I'll tear my eyes away from the beautiful view just for you...happy?"

Jungkook looked at him and raised his hand, placing his thumb and index finger together but with a slight gap, he looked at him, struggling to keep his face straight.

Tae' stood and walked close to him, he grabbed his hand with the gesture and pulled him up to face him, he kissed him hard on the lips, and Jungkook melted. Tae' let him go and helped him back down into his chair, sitting back down himself, smiling his cute boxy smile at a stunned Jungkook.

"From now on I'm all yours." Tae' announced grinning at a shy Jungkook.

"I hope so." The younger said quietly, but Tae' heard him.