Chapter Seven.

Hi all, another chapter to enjoy is up,

(A/N) I don't own League of legends, neither does Taehyung, I just wanted to borrow the most popular game in Korea as his game...that being said enjoy.

"I'm sorry Kook, Patty needs me home to watch the kids, they are with her mom right now, but she can't have them for long, the accident was unexpected."

"Bro' its fine, go to your wife, I'll be fine. I'm out of danger." Jungkook grabbed his brother's hand, he could feel him shaking.

"Thanks' bro' my flight home is in an hour so I better get going, I'll call you every day."

Junghyun stood and hugged his twin tightly, just as Taehyung walked through the door. Jungkook rubbed his chest.

"Hi Junghyun, how you doing bro'?" He asked cheerfully.

"Hi Taehyung." He sighed. "Can I have a word with you outside?"

"'Hyun, you better not be asking him to look after me while you're gone..."Jungkook shouted to his brother as he pulled the older man outside.

"Gone? You going somewhere?"

"My wife's had an accident, She was trying to fix something at home, and was stood on a ladder, and she blacked out and fell off, it was lucky the twins were with her mom or ..." He shivered. "She has a concussion, and has to stay in hospital for a week, but her parents work...I have to go home, but I feel bad leaving Kook."

Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder and looked into his face, the face that looked so much like the man he liked.

"It's ok...despite his protests I'll look after him for you." He grinned at Junghyun. "You go be with your wife, and don't worry, we'll be fine."

"We?"

Taehyung blushed.

"You like my brother don't you?"

Taehyung looked through the window of the door, Jungkook was watching them intently, rubbing his chest. He turned back to Junghyun and nodded.

"I do, very much."

Junghyun smiled at him, he patted his shoulder and nodded.

"Thanks' Taehyung, I'll go say goodbye then I have to go, unfortunately. Oh, he hasn't done his walking yet..."

"Don't worry I'll help him. You just worry about making your wife better."

Junghyun smiled again then turned and opened the door, both men walked over to a curious Jungkook.

"What did you say to him bro'?"

"That's for us to know..." Junghyun turned and grinned at Taehyung who copied him.

"Bro'?"

"Don't bro me?"

Jungkook pulled his brother towards him and whispered in his ear, Tae' thought they were cute.

Junghyun stood upright and grinned at his brother.

"I don't think that will happen Bro'"

"Whatever 'Hyun, I'm still the smartest."

"NOT...Seeya."

Tae' chuckled as Junghyun hugged his brother, followed by Tae' then waved and left the room. Jungkook watched after him and pouted. Tae' looked at him and had to sit down, he had felt suddenly hot for some reason.

"Why you pouting?" Tae said and Jungkook immediately straightened his face, blushing red.

"I'm not." He replied.