Chapter 15 (Gwyn)

Balthasar seemed nice enough. After the high lady winnowed them out of the house of wind they walked to a lovely cafe near the sidra. surprisingly Gwyn wasn't feeling as bad as she thought she would leaving the house of wind but still, she was nowhere near comfortable. Nesta and Emerie were busy chatting with Balthasar but the high lady seemed to seance something was off so when Gwyn excused herself from the table Feyre followed. They weren't exactly friends but after Gwyn and Emerie finished the blood rite Feyre took care of them both despite being worried for her sister she was tentative and listened to them. After that, they hadn't seen each other much but when they did she was always friendly and nice. after they got out of earshot of the others Feyre asked - Gwyn are you all right you seem tense. Gwyn smiled at the high lady and shook her head - no I am fine, thank you. after a small silence Gwyn added It's my second time out of the house of wind. Feyre nodded understanding and smiled -It will get better. But in the meanwhile, all you can do is breathe through it. after that, they stayed silent for a while staring out at the sidra while the sun started to set -Thank you Gwyn said hugging Feyre and they walked back to the cafe together. When they sat back down both Emerie and Nesta gave her questioning looks but Gwyn just smiled and shook her head and soon enough they lapsed back into laughter. Balthasar kept glancing towards Gwyn witch made her cheeks heat slightly. soon Feyre got up from her seat next to Gwyn -Well this has been so nice, It was a pleasure meeting you Balthasar but unfortunately, I have to leave Azriel will be here shortly he will join you until you are ready to go back and he will winnow you back to the house of wind. Gwyn was strangely excited at the thought of seeing him again. Maybe she would find out why he left in such a hurry at the mating.