Book I: The Wine-Blooded Slytherin

The Celts were an extraordinary people. Legends say they brought down armies. They spoke of purple-eyed Gods that commanded the wind as if it obeyed only to them. The blood of their children flowed to create masters with immeasurable strength. They are dead now, as all Gods are, but their magic survives. It has been waiting for a master to consume and they have chosen their target. An Heiress by the name of Lyra Aglaia Black.

Book 1 in the "A Portrait of the Black Heiress" series

In the Wizarding World, the powerful reign. The law is unjust and the protectors corrupt. Every year people try to overthrow the establishment. Some manage to make small adjustments; others grow tired of fighting. But she will never be forgotten.

Total word count book 1: 60k
Chapters uploaded: 11/14
Published: 14 July 2021

Chapter I (14-7-2021): These People Need To Understand The Meaning of RIP Somewhere Else
Chapter II (27-7-2021): Of Course, Human Sacrifice Is A Normal Hobby (Trigger warning: Non-graphic description of child sacrifice)
Chapter III (01-8-2021): Say The Word, And I Will Drill A Hole In Your Skull
Chapter IV (12-8-2021): Do The Ends Really Justify The Means?
Chapter V (17-8-2021): I Am Far More Fascinating Than The-Boy-Who-Lived
Chapter VI (22-8-2021): I Get It, I Am The Best Thing Slytherin Has Produced
Chapter VII (31-8-2021): Clearly, You, Weasel, Are The Worst Thing To Come Out of Gryffindor
Chapter VIII (1-9-2021): This Stinks
Chapter IX (21-9-2021): Potter, If You Fall To Your Death, Know That I Will Win A Bet
Chapter X (23-9-2021): Christmas and Decapitation (Trigger warning: description of a murder)
Chapter XI (27-9-2021): Someone Cheer For Me Too
Chapter XII (5-10-2021): Choke on that, Puff (Trigger warning: non-graphic description of choking as part of a duel)
Chapter XIII (11-10-2021): I Am About to Blow-dry You
Chapter XIV (13-10-2021): I Am Not Really Into Bondage, Senpai (No trigger warning necessary other than the fact Voldemort is a creep)

~I will try to add any important trigger warnings at the start of each chapter. If you find something else triggering, comment them and I will add it to the list. However, I do intend to keep this fanfiction somewhat child friendly. So it will not be much gorier than the original.