>>>>> 6/3/2021 <<<<<

Shenkaze: Hey guys! It's me agai-

Coatl: (shakes head) Well, well, well... Look who decided to stroll back in after a whole month since releasing, not a new chapter, but a fucking update, kinda like this one.

Coatl: Anything to say for yourself?

Shenkaze: ... (sighs) Nope. 

Coatl: I KNEW IT YOU FUCKING- ... Wait... What?

Shenkaze: I said, "Nope". I don't have anything to say for myself in any attempt at excusing why I haven't released the next chapter, "Alpha and Omega". I've been busy with school and work, yeah, but I've had time to write.

Coatl: Then... Why haven't you?

Shenkaze: No energy. No motivation to write even a couple of hundred words. I'm surprised I've managed to make it as far as I have. Specifically, I'm just about done with (y/n)'s interview with Reya Kusaka (Sona's Bishop). That's why for the last few weeks, I've just been doing nothing but taking a break, even deleted Wattpad a couple of times to just get away.

Shenkaze: But it's weird. I don't have the energy to write but I've been spending my time brainstorming and plotting out the rest of the story. And it's gotten so bad that, for the first time EVER since I started writing this story... I...

Shenkaze: I actually considered discontinuing Highschool D×D: New BiRTh entirely.

Coatl, Ddraig, Vritra, Tiamat: YOU WHAT?!!!
Ryujin, Ananta, Kuraokami: YOU WHAT?!!!

Shenkaze: Yeah. Hell, I was even wondering if I should just end it abruptly, or pass it on to someone else.

Tiamat: Are you fucking serious?!! It's over?!! All the hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of words of chapters to a book that isn't complete it just... done?

Ananta: All of this work, YOUR hard work was for nothing?

Ddraig: Was Mother nothing?

Coatl: ...

Shenkaze: Ugh, can you guys listen properly?

Everyone: Huh?

Shenkaze: Seriously, what's wrong your ears? I said I "CONSIDERED" discontinuing the book. "Considered" as in past tense, specifically 2 weeks ago. I've been made my decision about that thanks to some thinking and advice from friends IRL. And I've decided...

Shenkaze: I am 100% still going through with this book. It is NOT going to be discontinued, the opposite. I still have A LOT that I want to do with this book and I AM going to do it. I just need to focus on releasing chapters in my own time rather than focus on releasing them ASAP.

Everyone: YAYYY!!!

Coatl: Phew! Thank goodness.

Ddraig: I thought we were done for.

Tiamat: I thought I was done for.

Vritra: I hoped Issei Hyoudou would've be done for.

Shenkaze: Hahaha! Y'all are ridiculous. But I'm not kidding. I am still on-board for this thing!

Coatl, Tiamat: HELL YEAH!!!

Shenkaze: So all I can ask of you guys is that you continue to tolerate my shitty, nonexistent release schedule and hope and pray for me that I have the energy to write and release chapters in my own time. 

Shenkaze: So with that being said, I hope y'all have an amazing day and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter, "Alpha and Omega". Don't forget about that little surprise from Coa~.

 Don't forget about that little surprise from Coa~

Coatl: NOOOOOO!!!

Shenkaze: Oh, and did I mention there's something with Tiamat too? But I'll leave that to your imagination until you guys see her outfit for yourselves... or rather... her lack of clothes.

Tiamat: Finally! I'm getting my close up.

Shenkaze: You and 2 of Coa's grandbabies.

Coatl: My what?

Shenkaze: Don't worry about it. Also, I decided to change Ms. Fujiki's (Mamori Fujiki, (y/n)'s homeroom teacher) appearance. Y'all have probably forgotten what she looks like already which is fine because that's what I like about this new look for her, definitely more memorable. In terms of what her new look is... well... 

Shenkaze: Let's just say that if you've seen the hentai her look is from, you'll have an idea of what's to come with her and (y/n) in the future. Bye y'all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: Now, I've said what I've needed to say about New BiRTh. But now, I have a small, personal favor to ask you guys that requires a separate section of this update.

The favor I need from y'all, if you'll oblige, is to consider subscribing to a YouTube channel I'm a big fan of. The channel is called Messiahs and Mythology. The guy who it belongs to, Messiah, is one of the COOLEST YouTubers I've seen that makes content based around religion and mythology. He's both informative AND entertaining about what he's saying. Plus, he does his research really well and interacts with his subscribers. 

He's very close to hitting 1,000 subs and I want to help him out as much as I can, which is why I wanna appeal to y'all and ask if you guys could go and subscribe. I HIGHLY recommend him, especially if you're into mythology. 

But don't take my word for what his channel is about. Just watch his video below and see for yourself.

Pretty good huh? Lol.

He can come across as a bit of awkward and overly sarcastic sometimes, but he can definitely be serious when he needs to be. So if you can, subscribe to him. He has some amazing videos, my personal favorites being his Celtic mythology creation myth, his Fenrir video, and Avarian mythology (if you watch this, please watch it all the way through without looking at the comments at all). 

Oh and he's said that if he gets to a thousand in 10 days he'll do a special video on Gnosticism... So that'll be fun because he HATES doing research on stuff that like that lol. He didn't even wanna do his upcoming Ba'al/Bael video, and he outright rejected my video on covering all the demons in the Ars Goetia.

Anyway, that's all I had extra to say. I'll see y'all in the next chapter, "Alpha and Omega". Bye!!!