Dangers

——- (Y/n)'s Apartment (Morning) ——-

——- (Y/n)'s POV ——-

Wednesday

???: (serious) What's going on in here?

Right before me and Akeno's lips touch a familiar voice is heard in the room, the voice of the last person I wanted to see me in this situation. When I shoot my eyes open and turn my head towards the door, I see a wave of red hair that belongs to none other than Rias herself. She's standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her body and water droplets trickling down her arms and legs showing that she just finished taking a shower. She looks directly at me and Akeno and looks dead set on murder, and the sad part is that there's no way I can weasel myself out of this.

Y/n: ...

... I'm fucked... for real this time...

Akeno: (giggles) Hi Rias! Did you have a good shower?

Rias: ... Yes, but you two seem to have been enjoying yourselves and having a good time of your own.

Akeno: Oh yes, (y/n) is such a good guy. Me and him were just trying to get a lot closer now that he's part of the group.

Rias: Yes, I can see that. But, it's time for you to shower now Akeno. Oh, and don't bother asking (y/n) to join you.

Akeno: Aww, your no fun. I'm sure (y/n) would love to shower with me, wouldn't you (y/n)~?

Y/n: Umm, Akeno, I think it's best that you go take a shower before we get into more trouble.

I lift myself and Akeno up from the bed so we're sitting up, all the while she has her arms wrapped around my neck and mine around her back to hold her up.

Akeno: Alright, I'll go shower. Thanks again for the enjoyable time (y/n). *mwah*

Akeno gives me a kiss on my cheek that she purposely holds for a long time, no doubt to make Rias even more upset than she is now. After about 10 seconds of holding her kiss, Akeno gets off the bed and goes out the door with a sway in her hips. I look at Rias and, as expected, she does not look any more pleased than how she looked when she first came in the room.

Crap, I really fucked up this time. And, I can't picture many scenarios here where I'm able to leave out of this room alive, much less unscathed.

Y/n: (rubs neck) So...

Rias: Did you have fun?

Y/n: ...(sighs) I deserve that...

Rias: Yes, you do.

Y/n: Look, Rias, I'm sorry I let that whole situation with Akeno get out of hand. I don't have much of an excuse, so I'm not gonna try to find a way out of this. All I can say is that I wasn't gonna let it go farther than where it was going, I swear!

Rias: ... (deep breath)... I believe you.

Y/n: Y-you do?

Rias: Yes, it's not uncommon for Akeno to try and push boundaries, especially when it involves something of mine.

Y/n: I see. Hehehe!

Rias: What's so funny?

Y/n: Nothing really. It's just that, in that respect, you two are not only best friends but also act like sisters. It helps that you both have known each other for a long time.