It's just a Shower

——- Kuoh Academy (Afternoon) ——-

——- (Y/n's POV) ——-

After the bell rings for school to be over, mostly everyone has immediately left out the classroom. While I was packing my bags Katase, Murayama and 4 other girls from the Kendo club approach me.

Y/n: Hey girls, what's up?

Murayama

Murayama: Hi (y/n), we were wondering if you had got our message about kendo practice today and if so, were you feeling up for it?

Katase

Katase: Yeah, after hearing you went home early yesterday we thought you wouldn't be up for staying after today. Are you feeling alright?

Y/n: (smiles) Of course I am, nothing would stop me from living up to my promise to you girls and making you happy. Cause when you're happy you smile, and I love to see you girls smile.

For some reason, all the girls immediately start blushing and some start twiddling their thumbs while giving me slight smiles of embarrassment. Wonder what I said that made them so embarrassed, it's not like there was anything wrong with what I said.

Katase: (blushes) T-thank you (y/n).

Y/n: So, are you girls gonna show me where the gym is or am I gonna have to find it myself? I may have been here for a whole week but I still don't know where a lot of things are.

Murayama: Mhmm, follow us.

Y/n: Sweet!

I grab my bag and swing my scabbard over my shoulder, while Katase and Murayama each go on either side of me and link their arms with mine as they and the other girls lead me out the classroom. I'll admit, I missed being with these two like this, it really brings back memories to when we crossed the bridge together and how nice they treated me back then on my first day. But, it also makes me feel like a bit of a dick that I decided to leave them in favor of Raynare back when she tricked me. Maybe if I had chosen them instead of helping her back then, things would have turned out differently. But, at least I'm with them now, and hopefully this kendo practice will turn out well.