McD X BTS...

Brooo I haven't been on this for a while, yall still here?

Anyways, I had to come back cuz I need to rant.

BTS. Stop. Big hit. Stop. PLEASE. WTF IS WITH THIS COLLAB???

Let me tell you my order at McDonald's almost all the time: iced coffee. Strawberry and creme pie if I'm feeling risky. Like I don't eat them plastic foods, I go to Wendy's or Taco Bell instead. But I'll risk stomach cancer for BTS... unless it's this dumbass idea.

Imagine a group of corporate rich men sitting at a table brainstorming how to milk money out of the biggest band in the world and they go: "WAIT... I've come up with the greatest idea of all time!! Let's... just pack nuggets and fries that people buy on a regular basis and two cute sauces and let's call it a meal. No, let's call it the BTS Meal!" Like it's embarrassing, please. Where's the creativity here? Y'all was smart enough to use science to make the logos red and yellow so people can become addicted, but y'all couldn't come up with something as simple as this?

Let me tell you what I would've done: Purple drinks. Purple shakes. Purple iced coffee. Purple cookies (a little variety to that one flavor a billion dollar company can come up with, and standard chocolate chip no less). Purple fries (it's plastic anyways. Who's gonna be intimated by the color?) Purple sauce that comes with the burger itself. Purple anything, really, would've been more creative than the same crap people consume. Like I'm sorry, but I'm legit embarrassed by this collab. Not to mention if you add the items together they do NOT amount to $10.

I've got the McDonald's app (anything for that dollar any-size iced coffee coupon lmao) and every time I open the app it's another bullshit. They had this terrible 360 degree virtual reality thing that could barely move unless you swipe aggressively, I wish to God I could post it but Wattpad only allow pictures unless it's a video from YouTube, so take a look. Yep. That's the million dollar collab. Mediocre pictures of the members badly photoshopped in a McDonald's store. Haven't McDonald's heard of Army's powerful editing skills by now? Y'all should've just collabed with us as well, that could've made bank even with non-Army's!

That was last week, by the way. This week they had photo cards, which weren't bad, but next week guess what? Another virtual reality experience! 😌🔫

Anyways stan BTS.

Did anyone try it? I'm not going to just to taste two tiny packets of sauces, but I've heard it's really good. What did ya think of the sauce? What y'all thought about the collab in general? Was it good marketing or two companies tryna milk each other for money? Also what y'all thought of Butter? I only heard it once, so maybe I should hear it again, but Dynamite slaps way harder.

Love y'all (yes, even you who be spamming my comments angrily despite warnings in the summary). Vote for Ateez in Kingdom: Legendery War and watch Imitation on Viki to see y'all favorite idols ACT!!!!

Peace. I'll upload soon.