everglow's aisha

Aisha not that talented.

Interesting enough, she's the reason why I decided to check them out in the first place (The name intrigued me, since it's not a Korean name). Don't get me wrong, she's stunning, but looks aren't everything. Her rap is screechy and sounds like she's crying. It just doesn't do it for me (her "bye, bye" in Adios was cringey).

Her dancing isn't great, surprisingly since she's trained for 11 years. I honestly think that's why they debuted her since she's been there for so long. Usually people who trained for that amount of years are usually leader (I.e: Twice's Jihyo, BTS's RM, etc), but she's a lead dancer and SUB vocalist. Also, her long proportions make her dancing look awkward.

Don't let me get started on her role as the "fashionable one." It's a joke. Do you see what they put her in? She's literally Blackpink's Lisa and Red Velvet's Wendy when it comes to ugly stage outfits. How are you telling me she's "in charge of fashion" and throw her a black shirt and skirt while everyone's outfit looks extravagant? It's embarrassing.

(Edit; I'm blaming the stylist, not her. Of course idols hardly get a say in their outfits (unless you're MAMAMOO lol). I'm also blaming the the team that gave her the concept if they won't give her the best outfits. )

Don't get me wrong, I love her just as much as the rest. The way she takes care of Yiren and how she explains things to her since she isn't fluent in Korean is downright adorable. I'm just saying that if she isn't in the group, it wouldn't make a difference.

Edit: Looking back now, this actually sounds like I'm hating and for that I apologize. I've changed my mind about her after this comeback because I really think she has shown through her singing and dancing. I must've been in a bad headspace at the time because I'm looking at certain ones and I'm like woah I need to calm down that was too harsh. I apologize.