I'm triggered.

I'm. TRIGEEERRRREEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!

In my sour candy chapter where I said that I hate the song, but liked the fact that Rosé sang in her normal voice, someone called me a HATER and a SOLO STAN..... HUHHHHH?????

I'm sorry... who died and made it a rule that you ain't a fan if you don't like a song from an artist??

Like that made me angry because I genuinely invest a good amount of time in blackpink, know all their choreos (except HYLT, let's keep it real cuz no) and, literally right before I click that notification, JUST came from telling a fan to stop shipping Løren and Rosé because it not only hurts their friendship but hurts the group's friendship with him. I literally hate hate hate hate hate hate antis of ANY fandom whether I stan the group or not and I think that was pretty obvious in the you chapters (Did I not just came for K's haters cuz they literally ruined this man's career and etc??).

I've never been called a hater  and if you knew me in real life and actually saw how much it affects me when blinks outright attack them, especially Jennie, you'd keep you fucking mouth shut.

For the readers: you CAN stan a group and not like their song and be vocal about it. It's called being real instead of following blindly and forcing yourself to like something you don't just to feel included. I ain't like that nor will I ever be. Like this girl literally sounded like one of them "EXO-Ls" who were crying for attention by saying that we ain't fans if we don't spend money (me and my empty wallet screaming in the corner).

This book is for me to express myself and talk about shit I don't like and shit I do like. I admit sometimes I do give harsh judgement (like that momo thing), but that is far from hate. That's genuinely my honest opinion and I've NEVER EVER written that anywhere but here where I felt that I was free to talk about things like that. I only spread love on their YouTube and V-Lives. Coincidentally I was learning Can't Stop Me from Mimi's V-Live before I was reminded to post this and I've been stalking her especially cuz she actually can sing and JYP is just doing her dirty... just like YG to Rosé. I literally meant that since Rosé never gets to sing in her normal voice, I was happy for her since she actually sang in her normal voice in sour candy.  I never said I liked Rosé only or even her part for someone to even jump to that stupid ass conclusion. My lock screen is literally Jisoo. Fuck off.

ANYWAYS!!! I'm probably being dramatic, but to be called something you hate and convince people NOT to be really triggered the crap out of me.

Anyways I'll be off rereading Trials of Apollo. Love y'all... including the blind blinks. 💖