rm and jin

BTS (bias: Hoseok)

Jin and Namjoon CAN dance... just not with every concept.

Boy in Luv. That's it. That's the tweet.

Don't confuse it with Boy with Luv, though they didn't do so bad there either.

It's been pretty much a popular thing that these two members, although very much loved, are lacking in dance. It's not hate, it's just people's opinions and that's okay.

Boy in Luv is an iconic song and I suggest everyone check out the dance practice and tell me Jin and Namjoon does not stand out. They actually danced the best, in my opinion, and I've figured out why.

Jin and Namjoon can dance... just not to every concept. They lack fluidity and detail, but definitely have power. Boy in Luv and On choreography both are hardcore, and when you look at it, they're dancing amazingly. They both excel in rough and powerful movements, though they're not able to execute certain moves in terms of details and fluidity like certain members do. If they nitpick each little mistake they make, they'll definitely improve.

Just like Lia from Itzy, not everyone have to excel in everything. Perfect isn't a thing, no matter how much kpop stans like to delude themselves. Jin's voice is like an angel (stream Epiphany and Awake) and Namjoon's rap skills are exceptional (stream Love and Persona). No matter your opinion, it's time we stop trying to remind them of their mistakes. Let them be happy and not overburden themselves.

Jin literally practiced and practiced the choreography to On before the members even started learning, just to "keep up." He doesn't need to feel this way about himself and I know it's not everyone and it's meant to be a joke, but it isn't a joke to him.

Just saying. Let it die, we've all heard this long-running joke about them and I'm tired of hearing it.