um... woojin??

Uh... what? Excuse me?

I had to take off my glasses to read that shit again.

"Woooojin0408 posted a photo."

I know this nigga did not just start posting photoshoots in the midst of a scandal where he hasn't proven himself yet. Like he's really brave brave out here.

Honestly the trolls in the comment posting recipes or song lyrics are really hilarious. It's such a good way to show you ain't cool instead of spreading negativity so I'm all here for it. One comment said "I thought we canceled you." And so did I?? I never commented under his post or ntn but I thought he was literally cancelled so I was curious about this ballsy move of his.

When a Korean artist gets into a scandal, they usually stay quiet for like 2 or more years before coming back (which I thought would be a smart thing for Woojin to do if he ain't gonna take ownership or at least provide proof of his innocence), but this child was like fuck that imma savage.

Did y'all see that he posted a dance cover on a 10x entertainment channel? Is that even real? Cuz the logo is from a restaurant and the name is already taken in Britain. I'm confused over here.

I also saw that he posted "proof" of a picture that showed he was home when a person said he was at the club... I don't really understand that picture and how it showed proof so can someone elaborate or y'all don't get it either?

To be clear, I'm on the neutral side. As we saw with James Charles, y'all should never play that "guilty until proven innocent" card so I don't have anything negative or positive to think about him. I just wanna see hard proof of his guilt or innocence before I say something. Either way, I'm not stanning until then and that day might never come so I guess I ain't stanning Woojin.

I really wished he would've waited for at least two years and told his fans he reflected or something to at least make it LOOK like this has impacted him and changed him, but the way he handled it was so messy and careless that it's really rubbing me off the wrong way. I just wanna know who owns 10x entertainment because my hunch is that a friend of his owns it and launched it right on time to make a statement about the scandal.

Time will surely tell.