The tour {part 1}

Author!
If Technoblade's name is in this book please notify me. It feels wrong to see his name as it pains me to think about it. I may have missed it while replacing his name. I'll be starting tomorrow- 7-2-22

{in the night}

*messaging*
Dream:Hello you have been added to the dream smp!we will have you all sorted out when you accept if you decline this offer it is ok but you can not get a re-invitation so do you accept?
Y/N:I accept and thank you so much for inviting me!
Dream:no problem and foolish is waiting for you so get packed and the portal is in your livingroom.

Y/N thoughts👇🏻
I can't believe I got into the dream smp well I better hurry but I don't think I have heard of foolish before well I can meet him there when you were done getting packed you grabbed you green tree frog and went in side the portal.

Foolish: hello and welcome I will tour you and help you get settled!
Y/N:hello!
*as you and foolish start to walk you didn't like the silence so you asked a question*
Y/N: so what do you like to do around here?
Foolish: I build things for people and decorate stuff.
Y/N:what do you get payed with and how much?
Foolish:I get payed with blocks that means I already have some materials when needed and it usually depends on how much I ask for or they give me.
Y/N:that's cool I like building some houses here and there sometimes.
Foolish:that is cool anyway how big do u build your houses?
Y/N:um practically mansions anyway we should start the tour.
Foolish:y ou know your the first person i have ever toured.
Y/N:oh well thats cool i hope i remember that forever.
*as you are finishing the tour with foolish*
Foolish:That is all the dream smp now since you don't have a house i can build you one if u want me to.
Y/N:No but thanks i can build one myself.
Foolish:Ok do you need any materials?
Y/N:um yeah do u have mossy cobblestone,oak wood slabs,and lanterns?
Foolish:yes just let me get them wait here i will be back
Y/N:ok ill be waiting.
*as you wait sitting on the ground you feel someone watching you as the breeze blows harder you here a branch break behind you*
Y/n: whos there!
Tommy:um it's tommy i was wondering who you where when i passed bye so whats you name?
Y/N:it is Y/N anyway im new and im waiting for foolish to come back with materials,wanna wait with me?
Tommy:sure anyway so how did u get in?
Y/N:um i actually don't know but can we be friends i will always have your back if you have mine...
tommy:yes we can be friends but we have to always be ready for violence cause im not the best...person to know if there is violence involving me.
Y/N: Ok wewill have to talk later if that is ok.
tommy:ok well catch ya later.
*when foolish gets back you decide to ask karl if you can builld somewhere far but close to kinoko kingdom he agrees but only if u join kinoko kingdom*
Foolish:so what style just a normal house or a big house or a cottege house type?
Y/N:just a cottege type like technoblades house but bigger,is that ok?
foolish:yeah sure just give me 1 hour is that ok?
Y/N:yeah im going to find tommy i will be back just tell me when to come back.
foolish:ok don't go to far just incase i need to help anyone else.
*as you walk around you see ranboos house witch you knew was his because you are friends and watch his streams*
*you see tommy talking to a pig like man and start walking over to him and hear them talking but can't make out what they are saying*
Tommy: hey Y/N !i have been looking for you i wanted to let you meet my friend techno.
Y/N:oh hello and i was with foolish at kinoko kingdom im making my house kind of near there country or whatever
Technblade:so what do u think about anarchy,
Y/N: i love it but i must get going sorry tommy by technoblade
*as you run toward the sumer home where foolish said he would be at you see someone when you go throgh the portal they are tall and have a redish tent to there eyes and have red viens or somethng like that*
Y/N:um hello who are you?
Bbh:im badboyhalo but you can call me bbh.     *bad smirks*

Hello just a heads up stuff is going down in the next chapter so be ready also known as angaist or something
words:751