Masquerade trauma {part 4}

A/N:this is going to be a super long chapter.

*it was now morning and time to get ready for the event you were hungry and wanted coffee so you went to nikis bakery but had to be very normal*
Niki:good morning what would you like?
Y/N um could i have a coffe and a cookie with a pice of pie.
Niki: um sure but give me 15 minutes

*in the back with niki*
Niki:guys there is a girl here and she sounds like Y/N has anyone checked on her since yesterday?
foolish:no
puffy:no
Tubbo:no we havent but what if it is her.
Niki well i will wait for the masquerade and tell the revealers to call her name so we can find out.
*when niki gets back*
niki:hey what is your name i want to be friends if your fine with that.
Y/N:ok im y/n/n and we can be friends it was nice meeting you btw.
*you check the time and start runnning out of the bakery and getting inside your carrige*
Y/N:um could you take me to eret's castle please.
*the person nods and you make your way to eret's castle once you get there you see eret talking to puffy once you make your way to eret he notices you and chuckles to himself you scoff and sigh once your there puffy sees you and you smie at her and text eret to tell him to come to you once he makes his way to you start talking ablout the ball*
Eret:Y/N you know you are suppost to be at the hospital.
Y/N: i know but i wanted to go to the event so im going and you can't stop me.
Eret: what if i tell veryone you escaped.
Y/N: eret pls don't i will not go back i will run away if u tell everyone.
eret: fine after the masquerade is when i will tell them is that fine but i will give you twenty minutes to run then i tell them,deal?
Y/N:deal but i will blackmail you at some point in time;)
eret: sure its getting late we should get going then but let me get my mask.{not covid mask}
*once you get there you walk to the dream smp members and wait your turn to be sighned in as what you want to be called*
gaurd:what do you want to be represented as?
Y/N:Miss y/n/n.
gaurd:ok you may enter.
*as you walk in you ask where the library is and you head to the library folloed bye with techno and tommy*
Techno: so Y/N ow have you been sneaking around?
*you stop in your tracks slowley turning your head to techno*
Y/N: HOW DID YOU KNOW !!!
techno:well first your voice second your posture third your acting skills and lying skills and hannah took you and she never takes anyone unless her plus 1
Tommy:that is exactly why we followed you and why arent youin the hospi-.
Y/N:cause i didnt wanna be there and i wanted to come here.
Techno:will you joing my anarchy club if i don't tell anyone.
Y/N: sure but i will be late alot.
techno:thats fine so is ranboo.
tommy:guys the are about to start introducing lets go.
*as you walk out of the library you see eret giving a speech and introducing himself once everyone was done it was your turn to give a speech*
Y/N:Hello everyone i would like to say it is a pleasure to be here and see all of you and your all amazing so keep up the good work everyone nd enjoy the rest of the night:)
*everyone starts to clap and you get off the stage and start singing to the music the elector comes walking to you then you stand up as he walk with you to behind stage*
elector:miss y/n/n i would like you to sing a duet with a man here you get to pick but the song has to be a love song if thats fine.
Y/N:i will sing but i will go ask a person to sing with me i will be right back.
*as you ask people and they decline you see foolish and alk to him and ask him*
Y/N: hello foolish would you like to sing with me as a duet?
Foolish: I would love to what type of song is it?
Y/N: um a l-love song.
foolih: oh ok can i pick the song.
Y/N:Sure.
Foolish:ok do you know mindfields by Faouzia?
Y/N:yes i love that song we should sing it.
*as you and foolish walk back up to behind stage the selector announces the singers and you and foolish start singing*