?????? {chapter 18}

There is mention of a lot of abuse

*you woke up and foolish wasnt there it was the next day you saw tommy sent you a message that read" hey foolish dropt of paisley" you replied with ok and ate breakfeast and cleaned up your house you then got changed and decided to take a walk and pick up paisley*

Outfit

* you saw sophie stairiing you up and down she stared following you before you could start running she tackled you down to the ground and held a knife to your neck*

Y/N: What the fuck are you doing!
Sophie: look foolish is mine and only mine so back off!
Y/N: get off you bitch!

*she starts to slowley dig the tip of the knife into your skin you cry out for help but she gose deeper until you pass out you wake up chained to a cold floor it was very dark you tried to get out of the chains but failed you could hear alot of screaming and gun shots just then you heard a door open *

Sophie: i see your awake
Y/N: where the fuck am i !
Sophie: you are in my torture factory
Y/N: please just let me go i will do anything
Sophie: all you have to do is pass ten fighting matches with the top ten best fighters in the area then you will have to do a very dangerous obsticle once after that you will be constantly tourtered for 3 days then since you will have a weak body by then you will have and if you live by then i will set you free and if you tell anyone i will kill you now here is a sandwich and water have fun also the chalenges will take two awhile to finish
Y/N: i have a family please just let me go i will let you have anything!
sophie: sorry not sorry now i must go have fun

*you start sobbing hoping for someone to come find you it lasted forever until you where given a iron sword and gold armor you were pushed out to the aren where you saw your aponet it was your ex bestfriend who hated you for stealing her boyfriend when she broke up with him she had netherite she charged at you then you flew over her and hit her in the head with your sword it knocked her out you then went on continuous fights with her until your body gave up and you were bloody you were left there you wanted to leave you walked back to your cell where there was a man with a whip in his hand he pushed you down and tore your gown on he started hitting your back with the whip it was continuous each hit made your body grow weaker it stung he eventually quit and left you everything hurt you wanted to die it was colder then before you lied there limp you stared sobbing which didn't help at all this happened for days which felt like years it was finally the tenth day you lost a lot of blood it was the obstacle tomorrow you had cuts and bruises everywhere you had just finished a match and you where about to eat when suddenly you heard sirens everywhere and banging and gunshots someone came in your room with a mask and pushed you outside which really hurt they took you into a van and hurried off when they took of there mask you saw sapnap hr looked worried *

Sapnap: are you ok
Y/N: how did you fine me
Sapnap: everyone has a tracker in them in the dsmp now are you ok here I will bandage you up stay still and don't worry