Im sorry what did you say? {chapter 14}

{ gore and lots of blood warning}

*you woke up from sunlight you get up and see paisley awake looking at you she giggled when you tikkled her you picked her up and changed her into a matching out fit with you you then fed her and you got yourself a coffee and started to go on a walk since today you didn't have to babaysit micheal you held paisley while you were on walk you then talked to alot of people on your way to raes house just then you got a call from ranboo*

Yalls outfits

Y/N: hey whats upranboo: so sophie keeps on stalking foolish and her bedroom is filled with foolish photosY/N:

Y/N: hey whats up
ranboo: so sophie keeps on stalking foolish and her bedroom is filled with foolish photos
Y/N: ......oh...um ok thanks your the best
Ranboo: no problem

*you walked with your head down paisley looked worried but she kept on tapping you on the head wich you thought was funny you laughed and she giggled after about 15 more minutes you managed to get there but you saw the new girls there blabbering about something to Rae and you could tell she was tired of it*

Chole: well well well look if it isn't the ugly brat with her orphan baby
Y/N: I'm sorry what did you say!
Chole: you heard me
Y/N: oh you fucking bitch Rae hold my baby
Rae: oh shit where's my phone at

*rae takes the baby and starts to go live while you ran to chole and tackled her you started punching her in the face until she pushed you and she was about to hit you but you doged it you kicked her in the stomach and you heard people coming and gathering around you punched her alot she lost a lot of blood and you grabbed her hair and dragged her you pulled out a chunk of it and she punched you in your mouth you started spitting out blood until you went crazy and grabbed a rock and jabbed it into her arm she screamed you had her and your blood everywhere she got up and ran to you and tried to kick you but she missed and ran into a tree she growled and you hit her in her back you were dragged back bye someone you looked back to see foolish dragging you back you then had realized what you did you tried to fight his grip but you then saw your baby crying and you finally were free from his grip and you ran to your baby and started to rock her you saw everyone shocked so you just went into Rae's house and got cleaned up you then heard people talking from outside you went down there and went to see the ambulance there they guided you to the car while you held your baby close to you they asked if they could hold her but you said no they patched you up and took you to the hospital they said you had to be in there for about five hours You agreed and they did test to make sure you were ok they then told you the damage you had three broken bones two in one arm and the other was in your leg they put bandages around your torso they said you had to be cared for daily you sigh and then they leave to pick your caretaker you then go to sleep you woke up in your bed and wondered how you got there until you saw a note on your desk it read " hi I will be back I just had To go to the store - niki 😁 " you smiled at the note and you just got on your phone and watched streams of until you heard a knock*

Y/N: Come in !
Niki: hi Y/N I'm brought you snacks and drinks
Y/N: aw thanks Niki
Niki: no problem also I'm your care taker
Y/N: ok if your bored here you can go stream or paint or read in the extra rooms
Niki: ok thanks but I'm going to stay with you for awhile
Y/N: ok.... Niki do you know how to dye hair
Niki: I have dyed my hair and others
Y/N: ok do you think you could do my tips
Niki: yes but are you sure?
Y/N: yes I am
The end I'm bored and summer school is ok I guess but anyway love you all
Words: 746