lavender fields {part 15 }

* you slowly went to the bathroom and sat down Niki started putting water in your hair and she started to apply the blue hair dye you guys talked for 15 minutes then she started to rinse out the hair dye and it came out just the way you wanted you loved it so much*

Hair

Y/N: OMG I love this thank you so much 😊!Niki: no problem now let's go eat what do you want I will cook it for you and me ?Y/N: um can you make a cakeNiki:

Niki: no problem now let's go eat what do you want I will cook it for you and me ?
Y/N: um can you make a cake
Niki: .... ok fine I will but just for you
Y/N: YAY thank you niki!!!
*niki nodded and you helped her alittle and you baked the cake with her and you guys made a few jokes and had a lot of fun you both ate the cake and it was mouth watering you then realized it was night time and Niki helped you up to your room she went downstairs and you then tweeted " just killed a ugly bitch feelin good heheh rot in hell hoe" you then went to sleep and woke up to the smell of bacon 🥓 and pancakes 🥞 you looked at Twitter and see that people hated and liked the tweet but people told you it wasn't funny but you thought it was you went to change then went downstairs and saw Mrs. Z you then hugged her and you wondered why she was there until you saw Niki and ally cooking *

Your outfit

Y/N: why are you her mrs

Y/N: why are you her mrs. Z
Mrs. Z: I came here to heal you because you are reckless and need to take care of yourself
Y/N: ..... ok
Mrs.Z: ok be still

* you felt a zap on your chest and you then felt your arms tingle and your leg tingle you then openers your eyes and you were back to normal you could walk and bend your arms you then headed towards the door but you were paused and couldn't move until you were forced back*
Mrs.Z: stay here Y/N
Y/N: but-
Mrs.Z: no buts you have to rest and eat breakfast then rest then you can go

* you cross your arms and went to eat you quickly ate and took a thirty minute nap and then you got up and told Niki you were going out for awhile she sighed and agreed you then ran around to find something to do you until you saw a lot of people walking so you slowly tried to get past the crowd until someone recognized your face and it was eret*

Eret: hey Y/N so you have a strike one for killing if you get 3 you go to therapy oh and the just killed an ugly bitch was very funny
Y/N: great ok well I have to go but we can talk later and yes it was very funny 😆

* you wall of and go to find tommy you already knew he was near or at techno's so you made your way there you noticed tommy running around a women with black wings and you heard laugher you slowly walked toward tommy and you tapped him on the shoulder witch made him scream like a girl you story laugh but tried to hold it in you contained yourself and then realized they were stairing*

Y/N: oh um sorry to brake the reunion but anyway tommy can we speak for a minute?
Tommy: yes we can
Mumza: wait I want to know who you are first
Y/N: oh I'm Y/N and you are?
Mumza: Kristin but I'm also known as mumza
Y/N: well it is very nice to meet you now tommy let's go well be back in a minute

* you and tommy went about twenty feet away*
Y/N: ok you have a job to do if you want to
Tommy: what is it and I might do it
Y/N: you have to make me a bomb that is small enough to blow up a cottage and I need you to make four of them
Tommy: ok sure but what do I get out of it
Y/N: what do you want?
Tommy: can I please babysit paisley for you
Y/N: sure no cussing tho
Tommy: deal now I must go back bye 👋
Y/N: bye tommy

* you walk past everyone and wave bye but then you heard your name being called out bye mumza*

Mumza: Y/N I have a question
Y/N: yes?
Mumza: how long have you been here ?
Y/N: um I spent a year in a coma and it had been like 3 months so one year and three months why do you ask Kristin?
Mumza: you seem very familiar to me anyway have a good evening
Y/N: ...... you to

* you decide to go to the lavender field behind you house you knew at least ten people or less were going to be there you grabbed a basket to pick lavender and a few flowers you grabbed your phone to take some pictures you walked on the dirt path and walked into the lavender you walked around a few random villagers and then you started to pick the lavender you then picked flowers and walked around you took pictures and posted them on Instagram you then realized you were the only one here and everyone left you then got your phone out and decided to stream on it and chill out*

Y/N: ok so this stream was not planned but I'm bored here and I wanted to talk to y'all so I'm in a lavender field and yes my hair is dyed so I won't read chat today because I'm going to chill out I'm going to sing to you guys     ( not adding the songs) ok guys I'm tired so ima end stream see y'all tomorrow!
*you get up and start making your way back to your house until a thought popped into your head you sat your stuff in your living room table and left to go see bad*

That is the end of this chapter love you
Words: 1027