what party ? {part seven}

*you get out of bed and get changed so you can go on a walk and get coffee*

Outfit:

Folish:goodmorning Y/N

Y/N:morning im going to get coffee and go for a walk,can i please go bye myself.
Foolish:fine but remember no running.
Y/N:i know can i also visit ranboo cause i wanna ask him something.
Foolish:sure but be back before dark.
Y/N:ok i will bye.
*as you walk out the door you walk along the wooden path you then see the blonde haired girl talking to bad you walked passed them as they glared at youyou then make it to the bakery and sit down waiting for someone to come and take your order you then see niki coming to your table*

Niki: hello Y/N what would you like.
Y/N: two large coffees and three sugar cookies would be nice.
Niki:ok i will be back soon.
*as you wait you see karl walk in he smiles we he sees you he comes and sits with you*
Karl:hey Y/N i wanted to know if you were going to the party tomorrow night.
Y/N:um i guess i can go,who is all going?
Karl:oh um i will tell you when you leave cause i wan't to talk with you about kinoko after i tell you who is going.
Y/N:ok so how have you been?
Karl:i hve been good,how have you been?
Y/N:i have been....good-ish.
Karl:oh...sorry i forgot about that.
Y/N: .....it's fine im ok.
*you see niki coming with your food and drinks you give her the money and you start eating and talking with karl abou things after you eat and drink you leave with karl and you both start walking to ranboo and tubbos house then you start a conversation or something*

Y/N:so who is all going to the party?
Karl:here i have the list of people cause im getting there drinks.

LIST
karl
sapnap
tommy
tubbo
niki
ranboo
technoblade
philza
quackity
Awesamdude
puffy
willow
george
dream
ponk
skeppy
bbh
hannah
foolish
eret
Lilly
Jschlatt
H bomb
fundy
emma
wilbur
punz
jack
antfrost
callahan
slimcicle
corpse
valkyrae
pokimaine
Brooke ab
jack septiceye
lani
drista
Y/N

Karl: anyway what do u want to drink for the party?
Y/N: beer.
Karl:ok see ya later.
Y/N:ok bye.
*you were only a few feet away from ranboos house so you went there and waited for him on the snow you saw him walk towards you*
Ranboo: so why do u need me?
Y/N:well i need you to spy on someone and your the only one who will accept my offer.
Ranboo: what is your offer?
Y/N: i will babysit micheal five hours a day.
Ranboo: i will have to let tubbo know and we will make a deal ok.
Y/N:ok sure just come to my house when you have a answer.
*you start walking off making your way towards your house and you soon get there going in seeing people stairing at you*
Y/N: what ?
Lily: we were waiting for you to come back home so we could pick outfits for the party tommorow night.
Y/N: ok you guys decide on mine and i will decide yours ok.
all: ok
*im not going to show the girls outfits but i will show yours*
The girls: we picked your outfit !!!
Y/N:ok show me pls.

outfit:

Y/N:its not my style but i will wear it if it makes you happyWillow: it dose make us happy so please wear it

Willow: it dose make us happy so please wear it.
Y/N:ok i will but we have to go get food tommrow after the party
Emma: yay !
Lily: ok we are going to split up so we can get random things we want and need
Y/N: ok we will but i have to go again i will be back soon.

*you go outside and start walking on the path towards tommy's house once you get there you wait for him to notice you*

Y/N: hello
tommy: AHHHH.
Y/N: holy frick you sounded like a girl.
Tommy: hey bitch im a man!
Y/N: ok well can you do me a favor?
Tommy:well what do u need?
Y/N: a stack of cobble stone.
Tommy: i dont have that but we can steal
Y/N: no i will not steal from someone
tommy: if you want cobblestone then you have to steal
Y/N:ok fine who do we steal from ?
Tommy: well who are the richest people on the server
Y/N: well maybe phil,puffy,and tehno
Tommy: yeah well i know puffy and phil dont have it so we will go to technos house
Y/N: do we have to ?
Tommy:yes so lets go

*you walk to technos house wih tommy and he sneaks inside it takes 15 minutes until he gets out he was walking toward you but stops five feet infront of you you gave him a confused look he then bolted and droped the cobblestone infront of you.you feel someone watching you from behind you quickley take a glance behind you and see dream xd you take a deep breath and wai for a few seconds to see if he was goon and he was but when ou looke infront of you there he was waiting for you to speak you then slowley stept away then ran as fast as you could towards the woods you looked back to see him still there you ran for forty more minutes then stopped when you saw the guy who had stabbed you a year ago he noticed you and stopped what he was doing*

Schlatt: hello Y/N
Y/N: hey schlatt how have you been?
Schlatt: better then ever anyway why are you here
Y/N:i ran away from Dream XD
Schlatt:oh well want any beer or a margarita?
Y/N: yes two beers.
*you wait for schlatt to come back with the beer you sit on the ground and wait for him you hear rusiling in the bush but dont check it out then schlatt comes back with the beers you finish the beers and talk for a few minutes you then leave and then you got home and fell asleep you woke up the next morning and see willow with a worried look on her face you get up and feel a hard push on your head you quickley lay back down and start worrying*

Y/N: why dose my head hurt so bad!?
Willow: you passed out and i thought you were dead so i pushed you on accident.
Y/N:well im not dead anyway what time is it ?
Willow: thirty minutes before the party.
Y/N: Shit i slept that long?
Willow: yes you did now hurry up and get dressed so we can go we are all waiting
*you get ready and start making your way to the car then you start driving to the party*

Cliffhanger heheheehhe anyway i was on vacation sorry
words: 1178